Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Peep Show

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone else seen this absolute gem of a comedy show on channel four. Its soooo good, I nearly pissed myself laughing last time.

"Hmmm, nazi love, there is no way this isnt a good idea"

"Well, we're here bowling, and I'm high, obviously"
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That show is quality, shame its in such a shitty slot, besat new comedy for a while in my opinion..........:D
  • Options
    I wub Peep Show. It's so original and witty, thus they can not have it on around the time of Friends and V Graham Moron
  • Options
    Did either of you listen to their radio show on Radio Four a while ago, it was really really good, I'd say maybe funnier than Peep Show, although they were quite different.

The one where he pisses in her desk, classic, I really hope they release them on DVD.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Did either of you listen to their radio show on Radio Four a while ago, it was really really good, I'd say maybe funnier than Peep Show, although they were quite different.

The one where he pisses in her desk, classic, I really hope they release them on DVD.

As a rule, I try and avoid Radio Four at all costs. But if they were to do it again, I would definitely tune in.

Hmm, The Office (series 2) is currently top of my "DVD-to-buy list" but if Peep Show comes out, I would snap it up straight away....well nearly.
  • Options
    Radio Four is fantastic, truely a marvel, theres virtualy always something interesting on at least once a day. Much better than that mind rotting so called 'pop' music you youngsters are into now a days.
  • Options
    Radio Four is fantastic, truely a marvel, theres virtualy always something interesting on at least once a day. Much better than that mind rotting so called 'pop' music you youngsters are into now a days.

You mean you DON'T want to win a pair of Busted's signed underwear or tickets to see Blue mime? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    You mean you DON'T want to win a pair of Busted's signed underwear or tickets to see Blue mime? :rolleyes:

My best friend would love that. Seriously. I dont understand her sometimes.
  • Options
    I cant really see why people listen to music radio stations, if you want to listen to music, WHY dont you choose your own?!
  • Options
    I cant really see why people listen to music radio stations, if you want to listen to music, WHY dont you choose your own?!

Because you can hear songs that have not been released yet.

And it is cheaper to buy a radio that buy a PC with a CD-RW, and unlimited access broadband connection for quick dowloads.
    Or you could buy those rubbish compilation disks. *shudders*
  • Options
    Fair enough I suppose, but I've never liked the music they play on radio stations, new or otherwise.
  • Options
    after reading this post yesterday i watched peepshow on e4 last night, god dam its top nothc, laighed my ass off. although it is quite strange... :p
  • Options
    It is a bit odd isnt it, but I'm glad you liked it, I really hope they do a second season.

If anyone hears about the DVD then please let me know. Ta.
  • Options
    Peep show is so so funny!
  • Options
    "Do you want a blowback?"

"What here?...wow, this is the last days of Rome!"
  • Options
    whens it on?
  • Options
    It was on Friday nights at about 10.30-11pm, but I think the season is over now, which is a real shame.

If you can get E4 they might re-show them on that, if not I would advise you to write to Channel Four and beg them to release them all on DVD.