Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rolling Machine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you use a rolley machine or roll your own?

For the past i don't know how long my friends and i have been rolling spliffs normally,but at a party there not so long ago and my friend had a rolley machine and we were using it, they rolled much quicker and the most perfect spliff regardless of how good a roller you are, so i think me and some friends are going to buy one because whenever your really stoned sometimes it can be a bit hard to roll but with this rolley machine there's no problem really and it's very quick to use.

Comments

• Options
    I bought while, years ago now and I could never get it to work, I read and re-read the intructions and I must have been thick or something because all it ever did was make a mess.

I can roll a decent spliff under most condictions though so its not a worry really, except maybe when I'm really pissed, but then thats probably a good thing because I puke easily when I'm pissed.
  • Options
    I can roll well in most conditions also. When stoned I roll really well because my totally and utter concentration is into it - and it's my little pride and joy! :D

As long as I'm not paraletic, I can roll when pissed - so I'm fine there.

However, when I'm on mushrooms/acid, it's a fucking mission - no matter how hard I try to roll, it seems near enough impossible. Your mind just wonders. It's hard enough just making the roach for fuck sake! :p

I remember one time I got a phone call from a friend while heavily tripping telling us where this party was. It took me long enough to answer the phone, and when i finally did I couldn't work out where the voice was coming from and it really started to freak me out. In the end my sober(ish) friend had to talk to him and get the details out of him. He was quite pissed off at me, I wasted quite a bit of his credit. :DIs it just me who finds that when you have to do a task while tripping, it's nigh on impossible!?
  • Options
    they baffle me those things.
  • Options
    I can handle myself pretty well on low end trips, be that cid or mushies, but with high end ones, no I cant really do much. But then when I do that I'm normally alone and I switch my phone off. Not that your really supposed to do that, your ment to have a trip sitter, but I've never really liked that idea.
  • Options
    well i wouldn't be the best roller sometimes,so we got this machine today and tested it, it rolled tight spliffs, had to light it a few times, i must say it's alot quicker than rolling up a normal joint..much quicker.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    well i wouldn't be the best roller sometimes,so we got this machine today and tested it, it rolled tight spliffs, had to light it a few times, i must say it's alot quicker than rolling up a normal joint..much quicker.
    have you tried a rolling mat? they're pretty good.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    have you tried a rolling mat? they're pretty good.

no never, you can roll huge joints with that can't ya?
  • Options
    I'm hopeless with rolling machines, they always seem to ping open when I am rolling it and send my half rolled spliff flying across the room. And I always put the rizlas in the wrong way round!!