Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm a guy but guys piss me off!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey people

i've come on here to get a second opinion on this because you guys have helped me out well in the past

ok here's my story

everytime my girlfriend goes out without me its always the same, she goes out with her mates and i honestly don't mind because i like her going out n letting her hair down but one of her mates usually brings guys and she tells them she's got a boyfriend and isnt interested but there always round her trying kiss her n trying feeling her tits, she pushes them away and keeps tellin them but they dont leave alone..i'm not one of being jealous bout it because its quitye flattering and she's gettin pissed off about it too..she dances with her mates and the guys because she's being friendly but she says she doesn't do anything to encourage them so why are they still after her if they know she's going out with me..grrr:mad: it just pisses me off how they dont stop but no she's taken. she says to them she loves me n shows them the ring ive got her and i love her to bits but they still try.
its happened on a number of occassions.
am i over reacting here or do you feel the same, guys and girls can answer.

thank you for listening :)

Comments

• Options
    i dont think you're overreacting in the slightest, probably under-reacting if anything!
  • Options
    I'd go mad if it was happening to my boyfriend
  • Options
    yeah exactly

i get dead angry with it and it made us have a big argument last night about it..she's says she can't do anything about it, i love her so much and i trust her but theres always a little voice in the back of your head thinkin she's doing something thats says 'hey i dont give a crap about my boyfriend'

i dont no what to do i dont want her stop going out i want her enjoy herself but i dont want an argument everytime she goes out without me
    it will end up splitting us up and i dont want so i just need something to do bout it

any ideas?
  • Options
    Im a girl but girls piss me off!!

Yeah its completely out of order.

You know what gets me, girls do it to, deliberately flirting with guys and messing with their minds just because they have girlfriends
  • Options
    you're right to be pissed off.
    When she says she can't do anything about it, she's wrong.
    I think that you should tag along one day with her and her friends (with some of your own mates if need be) and meet these 'guys'.
    I'm not saying you should start a punch up but maybe showing your face might make them think twice about harrassing your bird in the future.
  • Options
    i am a very jealous person and wouldn't be able to cope with it. though on the other hand, i'd feel I was in the wrong, so wouldn't talk about it. In the end it would probably end up with me undermining the relationship by 'keeping' things to myself. Oh dear :(

Talk to her. If these guys try anything be firm and tell them to piss off. If they want some action point to his other mates (who have been trying the same) and say he seems available as well. See. Two birds with one stone :)
  • Options
    hey guys thanx for all your support on this and theres been more progress on this

i have found out that he forced a quick kiss on her because he wanted to know what it felt like to go with girl who was taken aaaaarrgh thats seriously pissed me off and my girlfriend still wants me to meet him but he will be going back from this meeting limping..also my girlfriend is feeling sorry for him because i want to kick the shit out of him and he near enough broke us up..she's harmless and just want be mates with him, he sent her an e-mail apologising about it but i'm still angry at him n wanna kick the shit out of him.
    its not on!!
  • Options
    So let me get this straight..

your girlfriend is being felt up by other fellas..and she's yours.

Sorry, but people like that don't deserve talking to..you know what to do.

Especially that they know she's taken.
  • Options
    Get her a ring or something for Christmas so its physical evidence she's taken. That usually helps.

But you're dealing with it very admirably... I probably would have suffered a nervous breakdown by now!
  • Options
    Wow, a local. Hi.

Yeah, but I agree with a couple of others. She obviously isn't trying hard enough to get these guys to stay away from her. She has the ring, she says no, and they don't seem to be able to respect her wishes. Maybe the problem is with her "friends". If her mates didn't invite them along there wouldn't be any problem.

Pah, Newcastle guys are twats anyway. I blame the shit schools.:mad: :p
  • Options
    I wouldnt be able to cope with it! Maybe you should go out with your bird. Or if she really does love you and she respects you get her to tell her mates not to bring these lads or not go out with these mates atall!

I was just wondering how are you with your girlfriends mates?