Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Now or never

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so i babbled on about the girl i like who likes someone else and they keep hurting me when they go on about it. Im having a few people round tomorrow night, her included. I reckon this is the only good chance to tell her how i feel. I have no idea what to say or do though, i dont want to screw it all up with her! help please, ive not done this sort of thing before

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just go for it mate! good luck. :thumb: xx
    Re: Now or never
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Ok so i babbled on about the girl i like who likes someone else and they keep hurting me when they go on about it. Im having a few people round tomorrow night, her included. I reckon this is the only good chance to tell her how i feel. I have no idea what to say or do though, i dont want to screw it all up with her! help please, ive not done this sort of thing before

First things first, are you sure you are doing the right thing?
    Re: Re: Now or never
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    First things first, are you sure you are doing the right thing?

i dont know:(

i know nothing could happen, but then again if i say nothing she will keep hurting me.

I dont want to lose her as a freind

Also ive not tried anything like this before, i dont know what i would say or do, but then again its something i need to try sometime, its less than a year before i go to uni, how am i supposed to cope there without knowing anything?

Im so mixed up, maybe i mistake freindship for something more? i always fall for my close freinds, but i have really strong feelings about this one.
    *huggles*

U will know if its right to say anything or not, trust urself n trust in what you're doing. If it feels right, then tell her. If it doesnt, then dont. simple as really. Ull be ok hun, honest.
    she just called me saying that shes not coming tonite, basically because 'too tired' bah:crying: Oh well ill try and have fun with other people tonite
    Ring her up and tell her how you feel.

Do it now.

If you don't you'll regret it, live for the moment.
    You've got to do it to get it out of your system... its gone too far.

I've been in this situation a couple of times in the last couple of years, and i spent months and months over this in one instance, before finally doing it. OK, both times I nearly wrecked a friendship but if I hadn't done it I would still be screwing myself over whether or not she did 'like' me and was just waiting for me to do it!

Its a dilemma, but now I've learnt just to go for it. Maybe not best if the friendship is really close and vital, though. But that's a very rare case (albeit mine).
    i dotnt think i can ring her, itm awful on the phone! atrh i funno! probably would have been alright ig she weas here now!

(im not drunk honest)!