Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

FHM.com

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Go to the 100 greatest online games (towards the bottom of the screen), and scroll along until you find 'Ganguro girl' - its great - you have 100 days to train yourself up to find, date and then shag a cute japanese girl from down the club :D i nearly got there, i dated her but she wouldnt sleep with me! prude. lol - have a go, its really good ;)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmmm will take a sneeky peek!
    tried but she never liked the dates! oh well! :p

heheheh I'm seeing a pattern heeereee :|
    hmmm, i completely failed and lost interest in that one, i think i should try again when i've got more energy and patience.

I got the Strip Snake girls to get their kit off though. Top stuff, who says mobile phone games are useless? :D
  • White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    ha! forgot all about that game. think i succeeded on my third attempt and the reward was, ermmm, quite interesting!

lost the peace of paper with the code on tho, doh! :banghead:

and yes, i should get out more :eek2:
    third go now, at first she loved me in a brotherly sense, then she loved me but she wasnt in love with me; and now; now im gonna go for the whole shabbang and whip her one from behind ;) ooh im so ladylike!
    I got it on 90 days on the second attempt!?:cool:
    Didn't even notice the code.. sorry peoples!

White Noise what option did you go for at the end!
    Good game :thumb:

Anyone try tha poker thing too?Im quite the shark :D
    Anyone got the url straight to the game page? Can't be arsed trawling. :p
    Originally posted by rachie004
    She won't even talk to me.. dammit.. how do u get laid?

She wont talk to me either :( someone wana give me some hints??:naughty:
    Bugger. FHM banned here at work. :mad:
    Awww poor u! *huggles*
    Re: FHM.com
    Originally posted by Skye J
    Go to the 100 greatest online games (towards the bottom of the screen), and scroll along until you find 'Ganguro girl' - its great - you have 100 days to train yourself up to find, date and then shag a cute japanese girl from down the club :D i nearly got there, i dated her but she wouldnt sleep with me! prude. lol - have a go, its really good ;)

Yeah I've played that before, its bloody addictive!

True to real life, i'm a dismal failure at it...
    the damn bitch is never satisfied!
    Originally posted by Zella
    the damn bitch is never satisfied!

Yep, certainly a realistic version of a woman!
    lol! I love this game! She hates going out on dates with me though.. Day 58... I get the feeling that it's not going to work out for me in my first attempt. :D
    have you ever noticed if you continue to give a woman everything she wants she gets bored? :|

or maybe she was bored because I wasn't giving her everything she wants
    HEY! I guessed that she had never been to a Love Hotel and she got all moody! Now she tells me that she has never been to one... :mad: biatch! Got her on another date though, and have bought plenty of shite to give her..

And yes... I kep buying her boots and she's always unhappy with me! I aint like that.... or am I? :p
    why do you have to buy listick and stuff? what you gonna use it for? we're playing as guys....Guys dnt wear make up and stuff unless they are like ....err....ladyboys, not that theres anything wrong with it, its just not that common. why emcorparate that into this game? why?
    well... I once managed to give her suntan on a date! She hates everything I've tried to give her since though...

And then when I thought I had managed to satisfy her (on a date) she was really not. You know... I think I'm pretty happy about being a girl if we're really this hard to satisfy for the poor guys. :lol: I'd hate to go through something like this in real life!
    Originally posted by Zella
    why do you have to buy listick and stuff? what you gonna use it for? we're playing as guys....Guys dnt wear make up and stuff unless they are like ....err....ladyboys, not that theres anything wrong with it, its just not that common. why emcorparate that into this game? why?

oo! use them on dates! :)

its like, use items. depending on where you are i think. im not sure. it's confusing. try the lipstick in the nightclub... :)
    ha me and my cousin stayed up til 5am playing that once. it made me laugh