Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Just the way im feeling

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:heart:

Ive fallen for a friend of mine, Someone i met on the net, we know a lot fo stuff about each other, been talking for ages now,Shes a beautiful girl, and has a brilliant personality, shes got a good sens of humour which i love, and we get on well too. I really really like her, no i think i love her, i care tremendously towards her, i really wish we could be something more than friends, but thing is she isnt single, and i sometimes think its unfair onher, knowing how i feel about her, whilst she isnt single,I love her friendship so much to, I wont lose that, i know we wont,I like her to much to let that go,I just feel down because everytime i fall for someone they either arent interested or they are already taken, i feel crap about myself all the time, it gets me down, Plus right now im full of stress due to work, having prb there........Sorry like i just needed to get this out...see what you all think......end of the day your all prob just guna say "leave it" or give it time" ...... Well On you go...

( I keep feling the need to poloigies for this for some reason, maybe i feel guilty coz shes not single, I should really stop going on about it and just let it go shouldnt i :( )

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    "an i feel it goin down, ten feet below the ground, its just the way im feelin, yea yea" u got that song in my head now! *tuts*

Mate, just carry on talking to her, if u dont wana lose her, then why bother, does she know how u feel about her? Maybe ONLY mayeb i sed, u should tell her, how serious is she with her fella?
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    "an i feel it goin down, ten feet below the ground, its just the way im feelin, yea yea" u got that song in my head now! *tuts*

Mate, just carry on talking to her, if u dont wana lose her, then why bother, does she know how u feel about her? Maybe ONLY mayeb i sed, u should tell her, how serious is she with her fella?

lol i love feeder, and that title reflects exactly how i feel :)

Shes very serious about her fella, and yeh she does know how i feel....

pah! why cant life just be easy
    Originally posted by ®
    lol i love feeder, and that title reflects exactly how i feel :)

Shes very serious about her fella, and yeh she does know how i feel....

pah! why cant life just be easy

yeah, ive had to put thier album on now, got that stupid song in my head! :D

oooh i dont know what to say then huni, if her n her fella are serious, what more can u do?
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    yeah, ive had to put thier album on now, got that stupid song in my head! :D

oooh i dont know what to say then huni, if her n her fella are serious, what more can u do?

Wellll what can ya say, Feeder rock :D lol

Anway, Yeah i know.......I just have to sit and feel crap bout myself, and feel down and just wait and see......
    Originally posted by ®
    Wellll what can ya say, Feeder rock :D lol

:yes:
    hey mate

don't try anything because i'm in a relationship where someone has just tried it on and it has nearly split us up over all this.
    i know you mean well and want her but you got to keep your temptations to yourself really.

look at my post 'im a guy but guys piss me off'

it may change your mind if you think alot about this girl

thanks for listening
    Originally posted by Ace_Ventura
    hey mate

don't try anything because i'm in a relationship where someone has just tried it on and it has nearly split us up over all this.
    i know you mean well and want her but you got to keep your temptations to yourself really.

look at my post 'im a guy but guys piss me off'

it may change your mind if you think alot about this girl

thanks for listening

From the very start ive had this thought in my head, I will not do anything to get between 2 people, like this situation, I'm not like that.......Thats a bad thing to do.......

:)