Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Descriptions

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
This has probably been covered before, ages ago, but maybe not.

Describe yourself. Not what you look like, that's for pictures to do, but you as a person.

Now :p
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you first :p
    Originally posted by my_name
    you first :p

No, you first :p
    it was your idea dude :p besides, dont you know people would much rather know about you ;)
    Im a very genuine person. I consider myself honest, loving, caring and sharing. I'll always be there for whoever needs a shoulder, or whoever needs to get pissed.
    I learnt a lot about what I want from my life through my parents. Whenever I saw them we were at parties or events where there was loads of cocain. I dont regret that as it has made me who I am today, i think it has taught me a wider understanding of the worlds pressures and pains, and its made me know the importance of dealing with your own problems rather than pretending they're not there.
    I like to have a drink; I often spend my lunch with good friends, good food and good wine. Good conversation always crops into my day - and its always best if its with someone new. I love to talk to people who have had a different upbringing, and who lead a different life from my own. I love to talk to people full stop!
    I think that a problem shared can quite often mean a problem halved, and I also believe that ones misfortunes can benefit and encourage another person who may be struggling along with life; thats why i quite often feel the need to share experiences with people; I think if nothing else, at least it gives that person a second to consider other peoples lives, and to live it for just a moment.
    Im a chatty bitch and I love to shop :D but then who doesnt?
    oh, and im the biggest sexed crazed flirt in the world. its disgusting :p

and yourselves?
    Originally posted by Skye J
    Im a very genuine person. I consider myself honest, loving, caring and sharing. I'll always be there for whoever needs a shoulder, or whoever needs to get pissed.
    I learnt a lot about what I want from my life through my parents. Whenever I saw them we were at parties or events where there was loads of cocain. I dont regret that as it has made me who I am today, i think it has taught me a wider understanding of the worlds pressures and pains, and its made me know the importance of dealing with your own problems rather than pretending they're not there.
    I like to have a drink; I often spend my lunch with good friends, good food and good wine. Good conversation always crops into my day - and its always best if its with someone new. I love to talk to people who have had a different upbringing, and who lead a different life from my own. I love to talk to people full stop!
    I think that a problem shared can quite often mean a problem halved, and I also believe that ones misfortunes can benefit and encourage another person who may be struggling along with life; thats why i quite often feel the need to share experiences with people; I think if nothing else, at least it gives that person a second to consider other peoples lives, and to live it for just a moment.
    Im a chatty bitch and I love to shop :D but then who doesnt?
    oh, and im the biggest sexed crazed flirt in the world. its disgusting :p

and yourselves?
    you saved me loads of typing there thanks. the shopping bit doesn't apply and i have for most of my life felt ten feet tall.
    fecking hell thats long.

I like to think I'm fragile. I put on a tough face when going through black periods but inside I'm being shattered....sometimes I just breakdown and cry.
    I am honest....sometimes, well oftenly bluntly. I believe that people need to hear the truth, lies distort our perspective of the world.
    I fall in lust easily and often belive I'm in love. I will go to the edge of being obsessive at times but often when it all falls in tatters will soon find another crush.
    I like to talk. I drive people crazy with my ranting...
    I'm very dappy but not unintelligent. I look 15 but am almost 18. I act 7.
    I am me.
    But sometimes I get confused what 'me' means.
    I'm a very confused person I suppose.
    Originally posted by my_name
    it was your idea dude ;)

Yank :p OK then...

I'm smilier than my photos might suggest.

I'm generally not that tolerant of people being twattish/slow...I don't think I'm narrow minded, I just get ratty when people say stupid crap (unless it's funny) or take aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages to think. In fact, I'm not tolerant of much at all, which isn't so good. Impatient is probably a better word.

I've got a "well spoken" accent, so whereever I live, I don't sound the same as the local people.

This, I hope, is offset by me trying to be friendly to people...and put up with them (which isn't so rare), and looking after my friends/family when they need it.
    I care...but hide it most of the time.

What a load of bollocks... :( you're forgiven if you fail in your descriptive test like me :p

your turn manda :p
    ok, now i'll join in:p

so lets se here... i'm quite lazy. i get a stern looking at often times for not vacuming or doing the dishes like i was supposed to do. i'm poor, i dont have a job. most often times i can be quite a bitch, picking every little thing wrong with people. but i am queen at fake happiness and fake caring. i am god at tetris. around people i know well i am very immature, around people i dont know, i am said to be stuck up. i think my personality died years ago. r.i.p buddy, i hardly knew ya :crying:
    To add to my original one...I enjoy drinking tasty beers (of the bitter/ale variety) and nice wine.

I also enjoy eating large amounts of food, not to mention cooking it.

I have a small car called Bastard, that I miss :(, as it's at home in Southampton, while I study here.
    It's called Bastard because it is one. It sounds divine, though, for a small machine.

I also enjoy music of the rock/metal/similar variety.

I somehow manage to avoid having much self-esteem, which is a pain, but improving.

Oh and I have half a bag of lentils on my bookshelf :eek2:

</self indulgent>
    ok.

i'm little, and stubborn, and i talk too fast. i'm a good listener, but only to the people i think are deserving of it. i have small feet. i sleep too much. i'm ALWAYS hungry. i chew things when i'm nervous, which is a lot of the time, only i don't come across that way. i use humour to deflect situations. i dress oddly. i'm smitten with mr. kaffrin. i lie about my weight, but only to my mum. i don't look like anyone else in my immediate family, but i'm told i'm the spit of my grandma 60 years ago. i look much younger that i am. i get annoyed when people spell my name wrong. i speak more polish than i did 6 weeks ago. i was a monday child. i look stupid in any glasses. i own at bowling. i'm highly amused by crap jokes, and highly irritated by idiots.

that is me.
    i only need two words

emotionally unstable
    :rolleyes:
    *opens his brain and heart to the rest of the class*

Erm. Im me I suppose. I put myself way too much. Always complaining about my weight, or my height, or how big my genitals are or my test scores or hairs in the wrong place. Really petty stuff. Oh, and I can't spell petyy.

And I put other people down and make fun of them ( I would not say bully, but then I suppose no one would call themselves a bully). I only do it to make up for my own short comings. I find other people very irritating a lot of the time, so pick at things. I can not stand text talk, so half my contact list have blocked me because I complain. I can argue about anything.

When I'm rubbed the wrong way, Im still not very threatening. I have never had a fight. Wouldn't say I was hard, but I dont think I would go down without a fight so to speak. I would like to think I would never fight anyone.

I think I am intelligent but I am not. I think I am better than some people but I am not. This also leads to me upsetting other people when I dont always mean to.
    Me, me, me.

I am a very honest and loyal person. I stick by the people I care for. Yet if they talk shit, I won't have a poblem telling them. I do have a sense of tact though. And I am stubborn. And temperamental. Pretty emotional really. But hide it. Will appear careless. When in reality everything gets to me.
    Very decisive. Have from an early age followed my plans and decisions. Have planned my future carefully, and know exactly what will happen after I am finishd with high school, and what will happen after what will happen. So far I've stuck by my plans.

And I am restless. Very.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    you saved me loads of typing there thanks. the shopping bit doesn't apply and i have for most of my life felt ten feet tall.

:)
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    [B"i used to know a guy who could name (Pi) to 51 places... he now sells books door to door and pot on the sides in new york city..." ~ my_name, September 2003 [/B]

really - someone who could name me to 51 places... thats something to behold

lol

ok ok im a sarcastic bitch (does this make me win prizes?)

lol that is all

love pie xx :rolleyes:
    My name is Laura, and I'm an internetaholic. I spend far too much online, and I am currently blaming this on the fact that my friends never want to go out for various reasons, and I feel I have outgrown them.

I'm a lot more confident than I used to be - I always used to struggle with small talk, and I still do, though I am a lot more likely to strike up a conversation with a random person I find myself sitting with at college than I ever used to be. I blame this on my job.

I go from being way too sleepy to way too hyperactive, and back again. I tend to do things without thinking first. I can be self centred and selfish a lot of the time. I put myself first. I am stubborn. But I do care about other people, and sometimes put myself in crappy positions just to avoid hurting them.

My self confidence leaves a lot to be desired. I say this, but I'm happy to shout my mouth off, be gobby and show offy when I'm in the right mood. I just regret it and feel stupid and idiotic afterward. I do not feel comfortable with how I look.

People say I am intelligent, but I refuse to agree. Sadly, exam results tend to agree with people, rather than me. I think this is because unless I know everything there is to know about something, I regard myself as knowing nothing about it. If that makes sense :eek2:

I am, in short, a walking, talking contradiction. :)
    Originally posted by Lil Laura

I am, in short, a walking, talking contradiction. :)
    your not a catholic then ...the pope says contradiction is wrong.
    My friends reckon I'm a Commie and a hippie, but tbh I'm not really either. I have strong opinions and I usually voice them - so I talk a lot.

Don't drink (don't like the taste) don't eat meat (don't agree with modern farming methods) have a passion for "classical" music, esp the music of Bizet, Bernstein, Gershwin and John Williams. Play flute, piccolo, piano and clarinet (self-taught). Also big fan of James, Red Hot Chilis and the Beatles.
    Originally posted by Lil Laura

I'm a lot more confident than I used to be - I always used to struggle with small talk, and I still do, though I am a lot more likely to strike up a conversation with a random person I find myself sitting with at college than I ever used to be. I blame this on my job.
    My self confidence leaves a lot to be desired. I say this, but I'm happy to shout my mouth off, be gobby and show offy when I'm in the right mood. I just regret it and feel stupid and idiotic afterward. I do not feel comfortable with how I look.
    Me too!

What else? I want to be famous archaeologist, so I can retire early and write my first best-selling novel in time to revise it for the cinema so my mates can direct it and write the soundtrack...

Picc.
    xxx
    I'm small and Welsh, but I don't have any particular penchant for sheep.
    I'm extremely patriotic, pedantic, paranoid and I'm a Protestant (Church in Wales) these are not necessarily linked, just liked the alliteration
    I study English at Jesus College Oxford, hence the liking alliteration (and good spelling!)
    I'm an amateur cox (as in coxswain, person who steers a boat)
    I'm SUCH a thesp, and rehearsing a play at the moment
    I also like to think of myself as a musician - I play the violin and piano and I sing, in fact >
    I'm a good little choir girl
    I used to be a magician's assistant
    I often give off an illusion of confidence, yet although I have capability inside I'm crumpled
    My massages are, according to my friends/victims amazing, but that's probably the only thing about me/ that I do that is.
    I am me.. that’s it really not much to say. Pretty down on my self. Under believe, and always putting myself down...has several problems with depression and I’m battle a major one know..im good to get on with if you know me in person...and I am a kind loving person. I can go over board sometimes and get mad quite easily.. I’m very territorial and don’t like people invading in my life and friends I get jealous very easily and I can have problems with it… I am quite a nice person… I don’t smoke or do drugs… but I have the occasional drink but that has had to stop due to my medication. I am really shit at English but I like to use the computers and the internet…. I write a lot of poetry (see attachment for example) and write down how I feel… I think it does help sometimes with controlling my self harming. I Like to think highly of others and admire then and I don’t like to see people down or in the same/similar boar as me.. Lately I feel I have widened my view on the world and have stopped making stupid comments as much…. Although I still make a lot… Apart from that there not much else…
    Originally posted by bad seed
    To add to my original one...I enjoy drinking tasty beers (of the bitter/ale variety) and nice wine.

I also enjoy eating large amounts of food, not to mention cooking it.

I have a small car called Bastard, that I miss :(, as it's at home in Southampton, while I study here.
    It's called Bastard because it is one. It sounds divine, though, for a small machine.

I also enjoy music of the rock/metal/similar variety.

I somehow manage to avoid having much self-esteem, which is a pain, but improving.

Oh and I have half a bag of lentils on my bookshelf :eek2:

</self indulgent>

mmmmmmm, lentils.......lol :D
    I have an interchangeable personality. There are 3 main personalities that I use.

1. Mazz

The Personality that developed about 2 years ago. Mazz is confident, cocky, and likes to get her own way. She likes to have fun, go out, a real extrovert. Mazz can get away with things, talk her way out of most situations. Mazz's favourite time of the week is evenings and weekends.

2. Maria

Maria is studious. She works hard, but is easily sidetracked. Maria is the most used of the personalities. Maria is quietly confident, but unlike Mazz she does not state it to all and sundry. Maria does like to have fun though, but hard work is usually the order of the day-her motto is "Work hard to achieve your goals"

This is the quiet introvert personality. Only 1 person gets to this level - her boyfriend. This is the personality where all the secret hopes and fears come out, where she is so happy but can be so sad. She hates to talk, even to admit that something good or bad is happening. Infuriating nd intriguing.
    well i would say im pretty confident in social situations, i like to be chatty, smiley and flirty. my confidence in classroom situations has vastly improved. i used to get really nervous about answering questions but i think working over the summer has improved that.

i can be quite shallow, i have a high self esteem and an optomistic outlook on my future. i get very emotional when im on my period and cry and get annoyed with people. but then i say 'sorry im just hormonal' and everyone understands :) if i do have problems i tend to keep them to myself and put on a brave face. im a very honest person, if someone wants a point of view theyll get it -good or bad.

i like to have girly chats with my mates and discuss the ins-and-outs of our sex lives..to every gory detail hehe. i love going out, dancing, getting drunk. im quite frivilous when it comes to money and i spend far too much money on clothes. im not very motivated when it comes to do uni-work so i often get behind and then have a big stress.