Home Anything Goes
Take part in our Watch Club tonight at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the TV series Euphoria! Join from this page.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Bah

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok im being left home alone for the weekend as of tomorrow. Basically WHAT CAN I DO SO IDIOT TRICK OR TREATERS DONT EVEN SET FOOT ON MY DOORSTEP!:p

(also as the evening goes on it is likely ill be getting drunk as im having mates over...they could help me..?)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol you're in the EXACT same position as me!

Basically my plan of action goes like this, i'm putting a bucket under my letterbox, turning all the lights out and spending the evening getting drunk on the forums. top notch. i see no flaw!
    you got a air rifle or a power bb-gun if so shoot any fuckers that come to your door...Tis fun..:)
    last year i got eggs all over the window of the little terrorist shits ...this year the dog was on a chain at the front of the house ...no one nocked ...no eggs thrown.13.gif
    Was lucky this year didn't even have one:) Must've been the rain that stopped them but it usually doesn't:confused:

.:Crispy:.