You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Cysts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone give me a site/webpage/fact thingy, on cysts on ovaries, or personal experiance, also the signs etc. Im "suspected" to have one on my right ovary :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi, my sisters has a cyst on her ovary and she suffers from heavy and very painful periods and also there really irregular. A few months ago she was having about 2 periods a month. In some cases you can have an operation to get rid of them but in most cases they just leave them. Try BBC health they have a few bits of information on cysts and can be pretty helpful.

*hugs* i hope everythings okay and you don't have them.
    Sorry, we don't actually have a feature for you on his yet, but funnily enough, someone asked our new section - askTheSite - a question about this. Read the question and response here. :)
    aaaww hun i can't help ya but just wanna say i hope your ok *big hug*
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    aaaww hun i can't help ya but just wanna say i hope your ok *big hug*

Thank u :)
    Again, nothing more constructive to say except that I really hope you're OK!

Take care,
    Hugs!

Picc.
    xxx