Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

the daily poll

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
okay so i actually went to the site, instead of going straight to the boards and yeah i voted. I can't believe the matrix has more votes than the other three. I mean surely everyone is more excited about kill bill vol 2 or lotr rotk?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.......?

anyway

what do you guys wanna see more

lord of the rings the return of the king

Kill bill vol 2

Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban

or the matrix revolutions?

i chose lotr, but only just, cos i really really really wanna see kill bill vol 2
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well the first Matrix was alright and the second close to unwatchably bad so I dont want to see the third.

The first Lord of the Rings was dire, but the second slightly better so I may well go and see that.

Kill Bill has got a total rubbishing in the press so I havent seen that and probably wont see the second one.

The Harry potter films are enjoyable trash so out of the lot I'd have to say that one, but 'looking forward to' is maybe too strong.
    I liked the books but I never really got into the Harry Potter films, having only watched half of a crappy pirate version, so I couldnt really care about the latest one coming out.

I'd probably be really excited about Kill Bill Vol.2 if I'd seen the first one yet so whne I do get round to it I'm sure I will be excited.

Same again the with new Matrix film because I've only seen the first one and the trailers to the second one didn't appeal to me much.

However, I saw a trailer for Return of the King and it looks FUCKING EXCELLENT!!! Can't wait for it to come out!!
    For me got to be Return of the King. :)
    Kill Bill, just like all of Tarantino's films was completly over-rated, but ill watch it cus if ive started something i have to finish it.

Harry Potter, never watched one/read a book - never appealed to me!

Lord of the Rings, never watched one/read the book - never appealed to me either!

And i watched both the Matrix and liked them so i guess that.
    For me it would have to be LOTR ROTK, but then i do rather like LOTR n certain actors who play certain character.... :blush: :flirt:
    For me I would say LOTR: Return Of The King because I have and saw the first one and I thought it was awesome and I have the second one as well, but have not watched it yet, but for the previews of it, that I have seen on tv, it looks like the second part is awesome as well.

So, my vote goes for the third part of the LOTR.
    Not old enough for Kill Bill. Foxy leads, but haven't been impressed by their acting in the past.

Matrx:Revolutions is onlt a couple of days away, but Im sure it will be very impressive, and all the loose ends from the first two will come together.

The last Harry Potter film. I laughed a lot, kissed my girlfriend a lot , and made a 5 y/o girl cry a lot by calling Hagrid's dog "stupid" :rolleyes:

So ROTK all the way baby!
    Return of the King.

I only watched the other 2 Harry Potter's because my mum wanted to go, and I was indifferent-not really overexcited about them.

Kill Bill I havent seen yet, I think I might be on friday, but not sure yet.

Matrix was great. Reloaded was shite. I'll go and see the 3rd so I can say I have, and hope it was better than the 2nd.

Definately Return of the King.
    Return of the King would be my pick. I'm a sucker for LotR. :)

The second Matrix film was bad. I mean, I _really_ like the first one, but the second was -> :eek2: . I'm most likely going to see the third one, but not until I've heard what people think about it.

I haven't seen Kill Bill yet. So I can't say anything.

And Harry Potter I wont see unless I get to see it for free (got free tickets to see the second one). The second one was loads better than the first one though. :)