Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What is the point?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i can't understand y people go on diets,never drink,never smoke or take drugs, excercise every day and have a strict routine.
would u rather die at 60 and live a excellent life where u just indulged in everything and enjoyed yourself but wrecked your body OR would u rather die at 80 and had a perfect body but spent all your time keeping fit and where you'll probably be in an old folks home depending on nurses to take care of you, i'd rather do the first one, like whats the difference dying with a bad pair of lungs than dying with a good pair, you are still gonna be dead.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Life is a little bit easier when your physical health is in order .in my case it would be a big bit better. It's about prioritising.
    All about your perception of life quality.
    It's a shame.
    Most people don't realise that good health is the most important thing in life until they haven't got it.
    Originally posted by Smash
    It's a shame.
    Most people don't realise that good health is the most important thing in life until they haven't got it.

True, very true.
    It's a shame.

I must agree with this one.
    It's a shame.

I also agree. Very, very true.