Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Too tired?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Grrr don't u hate being tired? Me and my fella were really looking forward to last night as we had the house to ourselves cos my parents went away for the first time in aaaaaaaaaages, cept it turns out we were both so tired we only managed a couple of very very quick sessions.......
And then we woke up this morning really ill with fevers and stuff.
What fantastic timing hey!!
Sorry i just wanted to whinge. How do u all deal with being tired when ur really in the mood to shag?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Too tired?
    Originally posted by Lil_one
    Grrr don't u hate being tired? Me and my fella were really looking forward to last night as we had the house to ourselves cos my parents went away for the first time in aaaaaaaaaages, cept it turns out we were both so tired we only managed a couple of very very quick sessions.......
    And then we woke up this morning really ill with fevers and stuff.
    What fantastic timing hey!!
    Sorry i just wanted to whinge. How do u all deal with being tired when ur really in the mood to shag?
    dont sleep.......:p
    i aint never been too tired... but then again im a horny bugger :D
  • Options
    We're always too tired, I think it's a function of being a student and trying to do work and social life and gah... but we're only tired until we get into the same room/bed alone together - then somehow the tiredness goes away! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    We're always too tired, I think it's a function of being a student and trying to do work and social life and gah... but we're only tired until we get into the same room/bed alone together - then somehow the tiredness goes away! ;)

Yeah, no matter you should be motivated for at least one session, then a quick power nap! And get your man to attention again and off you go..... thing about that is you normally become so horny in the morning its a great way to wake up!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    And get your man to attention again and off you go..... thing about that is you normally become so horny in the morning its a great way to wake up!

yea that never happened with my ex, if he was tired he'd get his, fall asleep and then say i was being selfish if i wanted more cos he had to get up in the morning.
  • Options
    never too tired if we're both horny. Otherwise we're quite happy to fall asleep in each others arms, enjoying the snuggles and kisses rather than having sex. We always make up for it some other time. :naughty:
  • Options
    Funny you mention this subject as last night me and my gf were in the bedroom just chilling watching the tv awards and i was shattered, but all of a sudden my gf whispered "Do you fancy a fuck, cos im horny?" and i was not so tired anymore and immediately standing to attention just from those few words she muttered. We had amazing sex as usual so the truth is you cant really be too tired to have sex. Unless of course your already fast asleep :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    never too tired if we're both horny. Otherwise we're quite happy to fall asleep in each others arms, enjoying the snuggles and kisses rather than having sex. We always make up for it some other time. :naughty:

:yes: snap!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo

I think thats definately the best way :yes:
  • Options
    cant say i sympathise, i have chronic fatigue and its never stopped me
  • Options
    meh, depends on what the sex is like.... with one of my ex's she was horney and wanted sex while i was absolutly knackered. When she mentioned sex i no longer felt tired but as soon as we started i got tired again.... must just of been that she was abosulte crap.... or that i have a sleeping dissorder?
    Hmm wich is more likley, i think i'll go with the 1st one me thinks.
    Damn crap shags, i really need to get a good amount of good sex again... any offers :naughty: lol
  • Options
    any offers lol

I'm a taker.. ;)

Moo moo moo, dance for me sexy bunny bitch..:yum:
  • Options
    if im tired and my fellas horny all hes gotta do is nuzzle my neck and wrap my hands around his todger, feeling how much he wants me always wakes me up and puts me in the mood :naughty: