Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's a bit of a dilmena but anyway.

I like this girl alot and she likes me, the thing is she used to really like me but i never knew this and i liked her whenever i didn't know she liked me,this was over a year ago, but now we sort of got talking and stuff and i like her and she likes me, the problem is her brother is my friend and her friend likes me.

is this a problem or am i just thinking too much?

I don't really except any feedback, i just neeed to speak my mind.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heya, welcome to the boards! :wave:

Well, looks like you have 2 problems here - 1) your friend/her brother, and 2) competition for your attention.

2) is easy - if you prefer the girl you're talking about, ignore her friend!

1) is slightly harder; maybe you should talk to her brother and explain? If he sees your intentions are honourable and you really do like his sister, instead of a passing passion, then he should be OK about it. If not, you have to ask yourself which is more important - his friendship, or her.

Good luck! :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I cant be bothered typing it all out again re-worded but basically i was gona sey wot perfect***day said. Good luck! :thumb:

ps welcome! :wave: