Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

buggery

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
and the laws behind it?

heres me remembering when they lowered the age of anal sex and what not, and theres someone else telling me theres some sort of law behind it and its classed as illegal, and thats all just confusing me.

i was watching 'lifers' and one of the guys in prison had been done for buggery. as far as it said (cause it pointed out if it was assault on anyone or not) there was no violence involved and it was in fact just anal sex. but im confused now - what are the laws behind all this palava? im intrigued.

Comments

• Options
    Re: buggery
    Originally posted by badabing
    and the laws behind it?

heres the whole sexual offences bill. It will be in there somewhere.
    sexual offences bill
  • Options
    i didnt know there was a law for that.
  • Options
    It's not a crime. The govt. have just removed gay "offenders" from the sex offences list, pretty much to consolidate that.
  • Options
    how would they know that its happened if they dont do it in public places, which you can be prosicuted(sp) for anyway.
  • Options
    you could say the same about how would they know if someone has shagged their dog. But its still illegal.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skye J
    you could say the same about how would they know if someone has shagged their dog. But its still illegal.

some people are truley sick fucking cunts
  • Options
    :yes:

and some people are just cunts

and before you think it, it was not a hint at anyone on here
  • Options
    hey zella they sensored you. and yes some people kust are
  • Options
    okay now your not
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    some people are truley sick fucking cunts

i never said they werent
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skye J
    i never said they werent

i think you've misunderstood me, my comment had nothing to do with you, i was just saying i thought people that fuck animals are sick cunts
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    i think you've misunderstood me, my comment had nothing to do with you, i was just saying i thought people that fuck animals are sick cunts

well in that case i agree with you :)
  • Options
    what about women who let dogs and horses and all that have their way? arn't they being especially nice to their four legged friends?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Screwtape
    what about women who let dogs and horses and all that have their way? arn't they being especially nice to their four legged friends?

OMG ive seen that, its fucking disgusting! :yuck: :no:
  • Options

i dont think the dog would be complaining either ways tho would he? :confused:

the horses bit confuses me though. I mean, have you ever seen the size of a horses penis? :| It's like. Large :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    i dont think the dog would be complaining either ways tho would he? :confused:

well i saw this short clip or this woman against a fence and a load of men around her holding this goat up and forcing it onto her..so to speak.
    first of all..its fucking sick
    but secondly, surely the goat didnt want to do that, it was against its free will! its not like we can ask it, but you can't presume that it doesnt know any different.
  • Options

Ewww...... :no: thats sick!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    well i saw this short clip or this woman against a fence and a load of men around her holding this goat up and forcing it onto her..so to speak.
    first of all..its fucking sick
    but secondly, surely the goat didnt want to do that, it was against its free will! its not like we can ask it, but you can't presume that it doesnt know any different.

I see... All I was saying that I *think* there are worst injustices against animals. Like being beat or starved, or sometimes killed. I see what you mean about the goat point though. I'd assumed that it would be more of a natural thing *in my head* that the goat would do so of it's own accord kinda. :confused: