Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how far?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how far would you go with someone if you had a boy/girl friend but they didnt know?

i wouldnt do anything cos i dont believe in cheating. id maybe flirt a little but never like i dunno, get nekkid

Comments

• Options
    Re: how far?
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    how far would you go with someone if you had a boy/girl friend but they didnt know?

i wouldnt do anything cos i dont believe in cheating. id maybe flirt a little but never like i dunno, get nekkid

I wouldn't bother to go with them at all unless I had some sort of agreement with my girlfriend.

If there were some money involved, that would be a different matter... ;)

(I am not a money-grabbing bastard, I just need some for the things I want :p )
  • Options
    Hmm well in the past with blokes I have cheated tho I tried really hard with my last chap. I think its my way of tryin to say I'm not emotionally attached if I can do it so if they hurt me I can say well i cheated. Something stupid and awful like that. I dont like it tho-its a bad fault of mine I'd like to get rid of.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    Hmm well in the past with blokes I have cheated tho I tried really hard with my last chap. I think its my way of tryin to say I'm not emotionally attached if I can do it so if they hurt me I can say well i cheated. Something stupid and awful like that. I dont like it tho-its a bad fault of mine I'd like to get rid of.

Thats what i do :( , i know it sounds horrible but i would rather hurt somebody than have them hurt me. So i ended up cheating on them. But over the past week i've been getting along with someone really nice and i don't want to be like that and i don't feel like i need to be like that with them :) .
  • Options
    id never cheat on my bf, just because i know he trusts me and that feels good:) by cheating i mean anything like kissing or whatever.

but i guess if you start to have feelings for someone else when you have a boyfriend/girlfriend you should question how well the relationship is going!
  • Options
    Well, it kinda depends on the situation your put in... Like for instance, if they had already cheated on you... Or how strongly you felt for this person you was going to cheat with.

I can see myself being tempted but, force my way out if it somehow. I think my emotions to pull me back to my loved one.
  • Options
    My girlfriend used to be flirty friends with these 2 lads for like years.And when she used to see them sometimes she pinched thier ass and flirted abit but i cracked a few weeks ago so she doesnt do it no more.

I dont flirt atall!And i dont really like it when some of my (girl) friends pinch my ass or something cos i only want to be touched by my girlfriend!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo

:yes: im the same! its really bad, i have cheated on everysingle one of my bf's except my current one and one previous one, its well bad! *is very ashamed*
  • Options
    I've only cheated once, in the early(ish) stages of my current relationship. It was only a kiss though, and I was very drunk.

(not trying to excuse it, just telling the circumstaces - I wouldn't have done it had I been sober)

Usually I flirt with other guys though, and I know my boyfriend flirts with other girls - it's only natural! We trust one another enough to know it's not going to lead anywhere...
  • Options
    I wouldnt cheat on my current b/f coz he is the love of my life and he means to much to me but i have cheated once but that's coz i got REALLY drunk and didnt have a clue what i was doing.
  • Options
    I've never cheated on any of my past boyfriends, i never would (i hope) coz i know who much it hurts when the person you think you love cheats on you. I broke up with my last boyfriend coz he had been cheating on me for a year with a 16yr old girl....the bastard! Anyway, due to that experience and the type of person i am, i would never cheat on my new boyfriend.
  • Options
    call me old fashioned, but i wouldn't go even so far as snogging
  • Options
    Originally posted by leeseylicious
    call me old fashioned, but i wouldn't go even so far as snogging

old-fashioned? :confused: why would be called that, people stil think that now.