Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Topshop's Website

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever had any problems with buying stuff from Topshop's website, and returning them and getting a refund, etc?

I've never bought anything from their site but I'm considering it 'cos there is a lovely skirt on there that we don't appear to have in our store and probably won't get 'cos it's only a little store.

I'm a bit apprehensive because I've ordered stuff from River Island before and had no end of problems with them - losing my parcels, not returning my money for ages, etc etc...

I know RI and Topshop aren't part of the same group, but I was just wondering if anyone else had had similar problems with Topshop, or if it was all hassle free? :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i've ordered from them before and it was completely hassle-free :)
    topshop have an excellent refund policy. you will have no problem even taking it back to your store if its been bought off the internet. they'll take it back for you return your cash there and then. obviously you dont get the delivery cost back, but thats one of the downfalls from interent shopping.