Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

back from the dead

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone,

This is kinda strange for me because i used to be a regular poster here (under a different name) until about 2 and a half years ago when everything seemed to collapse in a horrible way.

I'm glad to see that the site's still going though and I hope that i'll be able to get as much help here now as i did then. :)

see you all later

toodle pip

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Helloooooo :wave:

Dare I ask what name you used to post under ? No doubt someone else is gonna anyway :D
    ohhhhhh yes, i should have thought of that shouldn't i? :D

It was 'Monkey Boy' there might have been a - or a _ thrown in there for good measure but i honestly can't remember as i have a developed a sort of mental block surrounding that whole period
    Welcome (back) :D
    Here you are! I found you! Welcome back.
    good grief, i sincerely hope that all my previous posts are under lock and key, or for preference melted down and resold as wing-nuts
    Heya Screwtape :wave:

Welcome back... although I technically wasn't around when you were here before, but hey! I was a lurker for aaages before I started posting.