Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

fashion sense

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have a great fasion sense and a unique style but my friends think the way i dress is a gay look but i think its just me and dont think there is such thing as a gay look any help pls!!!:(

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    There is. Dont worry about it. Its you wearing the clothes, not them, so enjoy it :D
    Dont put so much emphasis into what other people think, if you cant help it then weigh it up. Either change your dress sense or live with the fact some people dont like your dress sense. The latter is best and dont let others know it bothers you.
  • Options
    i like baggy trousers and hooded tops, there quite cool
  • Options
    Originally posted by daveywizere03
    i like baggy trousers and hooded tops, there quite cool

That's not 'gay', that's more moshery :/
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    that's more moshery :/
    No, not necessarily :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    No, not necessarily :p

I said more, ie, more moshery than gya :p
  • Options
    Re: fashion sense
    Originally posted by daveywizere03
    i have a great fasion sense and a unique style but my friends think the way i dress is a gay look but i think its just me and dont think there is such thing as a gay look any help pls!!!:(

Yo D Dont listen to them, If its who i think you mean well stuff them, They dont got much to say bout anything anyway !

Your dress sense is fine D, I happen to think your dress sense is rather good, better than mine :lol: You suit anything you wear D So stop worrying about it, If everybody worried about how they look, well we'd all be in a right old state, no one would even contemplate going out :yes: You live how you see fit D and forget them D

:D

Rich....
  • Options
    In my opinion, the only thing that makes a man look gay is wearing those pants that get bigger at the bottem. The style that girls often wear.
  • Options
    Whats wrong with dressing "gay" anyway, from a stereotype point of view it would suggest you have great fashion test as the gay culture is considered the most fashionable.. :)
    Originally posted by THE GREAT
    the only thing that makes a man look gay is wearing those pants that get bigger at the bottem.
    Flares? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    the only thing that makes a man look gay is wearing those pants that get bigger at the bottem.

Flares? :p

:lol: for some reason that really made me laugh :lol:
  • Options
    if it looks gay, its alright by me.