Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thieving, corrupt, US puppet regime now steals $4bn from the Iraqi people

Would all the UN-bashers who accuse the organisation of corruption and of stealing from the Oil for Food programme would kindly give their opinions on this:

$4bn missing from Iraqi oil sales revenue

Bombed, invaded, oppressed, looted, out of jobs, in chaos, no chance of real democracy, no basic utilities, and now robbed of the their money by their 'saviours' and 'liberators'.

Well what a surprise!

And as a result, aid programmes for other nations in need are being cut to pay for Iraq's reconstruction.

Can I feel any more disgusted? I doubt it.

How long before the whole of Iraq shouts out "come back Saddam, all is forgotten?" Who could blame them? These people make Hussein look like a model ruler!
:mad:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This comes as no surprise from an administration which to date has protected its Enron cronies from legitimate investigation and indictment.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I can't say I'm suprised but it still makes me feel sick. What worries me the most is that is is so blatant, but they will get away with it.

Couldn't stop it then, can't stop it now.........
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Which is why we who opposed this war argued from the start that it was no liberation, merely the replacement of one criminal regime with another backed by former Saddam supporters in the Bush administration and their corrupt corporate cronies.