Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

owwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
owww! :crying:

ok ive been gettin this really bad pain for ages now, round by the side of my hip, sorta where my ovary is (not that its nething to do with it! i hope!!) ive been getting pains but now im in agony!! its so so sore! and its shooting up my right side of my body atm! ne body have any idea what the fuck it could be? i also get pain in the same place when i have sex. HELP!

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: owwww!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    owww! :crying:

ok ive been gettin this really bad pain for ages now, round by the side of my hip, sorta where my ovary is (not that its nething to do with it! i hope!!) ive been getting pains but now im in agony!! its so so sore! and its shooting up my right side of my body atm! ne body have any idea what the fuck it could be? i also get pain in the same place when i have sex. HELP!

sorry ... my predictable reply is to see the doctor. he/she will be able to diagnose you better im afraid. hope it gets better soon though :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: owwww!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    sorry ... my predictable reply is to see the doctor. he/she will be able to diagnose you better im afraid. hope it gets better soon though :)

I agree with littlemissy on this. Seeing your doc would probably be the best option just to make sure it's nothing to serious going on.

Always better to be safe then sorry, I suppose.
    ive heard how this could be related to your ovaries, especially pain when youre having sex. ive heard it can show that you have cysts on your ovaries, im not sure, but if i were you id have it checked out:)
    Originally posted by clara
    ive heard how this could be related to your ovaries, especially pain when youre having sex. ive heard it can show that you have cysts on your ovaries, im not sure, but if i were you id have it checked out:)

:eek: what!?!? fuck! *goes off to make an appointment at the docs!*
    aww, that sounds painful. Unfortunately, we're not doctors, so can only tell you what it MIGHT be - it's best to see your GP - or call NHS Direct for some sound advice to put your mind at rest:

http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/
    NHS Direct
    Advice and information on all health-related issues.
    Telephone: 0845 46 47

Hope you'll be ok :)