Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Extravagant....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, this is my first topic/thread whatever you wish to call it.

So basically (as the title says) what is the most extravagant joint you've rolled or smoked?

Mine would have to be a huge one that took 5/6 papers to make and it just blew me away.

Bob marley esq... heh.

Discuss away..

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My mate has rolled a 22incher :yum:
    im lucky if i can pull off a good king L :p

leave the flashy spliffs for my mates :)
    Haha, usually I'll stick to a good old normal king spliff, but on special occasions I'll draw up a special one to make the evening complete :).
    i have tried, very hard, but it doesnt happen when i decide it will be good to make a fucker of a spliff im usually already very stoned and looks too much like hard work and requires too much brain power!

besides i love my slim jims ~:)
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    i have tried, very hard, but it doesnt happen when i decide it will be good to make a fucker of a spliff im usually already very stoned and looks too much like hard work and requires too much brain power!

besides i love my slim jims ~:)

There used to be a site I went to for guides and step by steps on how to roll different joints....fuck knows where that's gone though. And on the subject of rolling when stoned - I seem to be better when stoned as I concentrate more on the matter at hand.
    Blatantly rips are the best cigarette papers. NO having to stick lots of papers together, you can make huge long ones and they come in a wide variety from slim to hemp :D
    brown rips :yes:
    Originally posted by Cannabis
    There used to be a site I went to for guides and step by steps on how to roll different joints....fuck knows where that's gone though. And on the subject of rolling when stoned - I seem to be better when stoned as I concentrate more on the matter at hand.

so does my fella... i just get bored & its hard to eat and roll up at the same time :p
    I've got 4 packs of rizla (2 Green, 2 Red 1 Blue) and a pack of rips (hemp) so I'm sorted for papers :p.

Rips are great but I find them to be too thin for massive joints, besides, I love sticking papers together, greater feel of achievement for me :p.
    Dont like red rizz at all...

rizzla silvers, theyre the ones to have :)
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    Dont like red rizz at all...

rizzla silvers, theyre the ones to have :)
    I find the silvers and blues go brown with the saliva and horrid :yuck: reds are too thick :yes:
    The biggest i've seen rolled and smoked was a 7 pinner.

Although one of my mates was at a party one night and they rolled a 33 pinner, a 1/4 was put in it, rather a nice joint :thumb: pity i wasn't there for it.
    If i'm in the mood to I like rolling really fat ones instead of long ones. I usually do 3 king size swan long and 3 down using a couple of cigs and plenty of skunk.

I once made 1 that I wish I'd have framed, It was a while back now so I can't remember how many skins I used but it was big. It had Soap bar, Skunk and weed in it and of course baccy (probably used 2 or 3 cigs). The joy of it was that it looked impressive, not a crease in sight and I thought to myself this better pull now cos its taken me ages and I sparked it up and it smoked and burnt perfectly all the way down - Joy. It went round 5 of us a few times.

I do prefer skinny ones though most of the time as I can never really be arsed making a big ones.
    that's what we started to do a while back, 3 king size skins...like a 5 pinner normal skins, very nice.

I prefer thin joints to fat one's, easier and nicer to smoke, although i wouldn't refuse a nice fatty.
    I wish I was getting stoned right now...

To answer the question, I usually leave special joints to mates. I did roll a rather phat one with blue Swans with just White Widow, no baccy. Nothing special I know, but it fucked me right over :D. I was watching Spaced at the time too - stoner heaven!