Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Eating weed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I know there is a similar thread already started on this topic called Hash cakes, but i'd like to ask a slightly different question. I have some resin and rather than smoke it i thought i might try eating it, the thing is tho. what shud i do? i dont want to spend much time perparing it, (i dont want to make cakes etc), i'd preferably like to find soem way to eat it cold. can it be eaten without being heated at all? i was thinking about putting some in sandwich (not sure how much tho) :p .

Oksirue

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Grab a yoghurt, burn the hash with a lighter for a few seconds, like you'd normally do with it, sprinkle and mix and voila :p
    eating it in yoghurt is good cuz it gets digested quicker. but cooking it released more of the active ingredient in weed that actually gets u stoned, i cant remember what its called, so cookin it works best. oh and mixing it with sumthing fatty like butter or margarine helps the reaction of it inside your stomach which is why people make cana-butter (melt the butter , crumble in ur weed) to use in their cakes.
    ive ate 3 to 4 pounds worth off cannabis resin and i was wrecked for 5 hours or so!!! i had it wit tea n toast!!! it was luvly andf i wud do it again
    I really dont see why cooking it would make any difference, in fact it may well actualy decrease the active ingredients very slightly. The reason it will work better is because its disolved, so it will be absorbed faster.

If you just put it in your mouth and ate it, the effect would be very similar if not totaly the same to cooking it. The taste would be a lot worse though.
    How much

Thanks for all your replys,

How much resin should i use? an eighth? isnt it different when you eat cos its stronger or summit?
    an 8th knocked me out for 20 hours
    Get a youghert, take the lump, burn about £3 or £4 worth in and see how it goes, don't burn an 1/8 in unless you want to get REALLY stoned and i mean really,i've ate at the most about a 5 deal and i was rather stoned,but if i smoked a 5 deal i wouldn't be nowhere near as stoned+ it's a competly different high whenever you eat it, hard to describe.
    Cannabis is different when eaten because it gets broken down differently, in the liver I think, I'm sure I have given the full chemical explanation somewhere here before.
    Cannabis is different when eaten

you can say that again, it is very different, better in my opinion but you don't want to eat your blow all the time do you.
    no, no no no no, you're doing it all wrong:

1. get a recipe for spongecake or muffins
    2. follow the instructions
    3. crumble up the hash and put it in the mix [note: cooking dope can make it up to FIVE TIMES STRONGER than when smoked]
    4. cook
    5. eat
    6. wait for a while [note: they may take some time to kick in, whatever happens, if you're unsure about their strength, DON'T eat loads in the first 45 minutes because you don't think they worked. this can leave you... WASTED]
    7. enjoy :D

*also, maybe smoking a bit can help kick the things off. they're often temperamental. if you can't be bothered, just pay £17.50 for a ryanair single flight to amsterdam.
    Hi,

I tried it, glad i didnt put much in, it is much stronger when eaten. Thing is tho, although it wore off after few hours, i still feel a bit tired 2 days on. what causes the tiredness, any idea how long it will last?

Oksirue
    After a good night's sleep the tiredness normally goes away for me, how much did you eat?
    not much, not even close to a 1/16th. i dont use it very often tho, maybe thats why.
    Originally posted by OksiruE
    not much, not even close to a 1/16th. i dont use it very often tho, maybe thats why.

yes,maybe that's why, you'll get used to it

:thumb:

:thumb:

:razz: