Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chatting up in clubs & pubs. (Mainly questions for the girls).

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Powboski.
    I know clubs are a bad place for me to chat up girls, but not everybody. Being confident, and going up to a girl and starting a conversation isn't too much of a problem for me, it's keeping it going, and knowing what to say to keep it going (which is what I've been asking for advice on in this thread - ie what do people actually say).

What you said about the chill out room is mostly right, as that's the place I'm most likely to have an attempted chat, but even they're often just that bit too noisy.

I'm not too bad at dancing. Not great either though. When you say dancing classes, what do you mean? Because it doesn't sound like your mate's going to tap, line, ballet, or ballroom dancing classes. Where did he find the class? What's it called (eg type of dancing).

I'm only determined to crack chatting up in clubs, not to go to clubs. I don't really like them that much, but there's very little else around here. The pubs and bars around here are just as bad, as virtually all of them play music way too loud to hold a conversation, so club chat up styles (which as I've said I'm useles at) would be more useful.

Interesting tactic/game to play. Doubt I'd ever have the courage to try it, but you never know.

Thanks for your reply.

Mr_Wobble ;)