Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can you smoke it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can you smoke an e, like crush it up and spread it along a spliff and roll up and smoke it, is it a waste?

Comments

• Options
    We once crushed up a pill and put it in a mix of resin and baccy and smoked it in buckets. Not sure if it did owt coz we were quite spannered already to be fair. U'd have to be to think about smoking pills i think.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Have smoked them in joints and they taste a lot like liquerice (sp) and have chased them off foil which really fucking hurt my lungs. It defiantely does something to you but I really don't think it can be very healthy. Just stick to dropping them!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've smoked quite a few pills in bongs, buckets and joints. It does affect you but the buzz isn't as strong and doesn't last as long. It does taste a bit like liquerice (sp?).

I used to smoke them on Sunday because I knew the buzz wasn't intense and it just kept me awake for the day with a bit of a buzz. This was when I was doing way too many. I only drop them very occasionally now.

I wouldn't recommend smoking them as it is a bit of a waste.
  • Options
    gavin, y do u fear swallowing e's, just face it, theres no harm in it,
  • Options
    agreed, chemicals are for eating or snorting, plants are for smoking
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough

I don't really know to be honest, it's just a thing i have, ,it's just the media that sticks in the back of my mind, i know that people take e's every weekend with no problems at all but then there's people who have the best times of their lives and others who have bad experiences(i've never actually met someone who has had a bad experience on e except for a mate freaking that time on the snowballs)

does anyone know someone who completly freaked out on e?
  • Options
    only after a few days of no sleep and a shit load of em. and only after months of abuse. just ppl getting a little paranoid (well a lot to be fair)
  • Options
    shogun, i know it sounds real worrying, i was the same as us really before i tried it, i really wanted to try it but i was quite scared, just knock back a berroca (good multi vitamin) get pills that you know are clean (you can never be 100% certain tho) and just do them in halfs, dont forget to drink water but not too much. listen to your body....

i did see some one outside eden in ibiza shaking on the floor, and kickin about and just generally tripping real bad, he had obviously taken way to much that night, but looking at him did scare me quite a bit....
  • Options
    If you are worried about what the pill will do to you methods other than swallowing it will be worse for you. The come up will be harder and faster, the effect more instantanious and then the comedown harsher.
  • Options
    badboy; have you done pills back here in the uk since ibiza?
  • Options
    no, i havent really felt the need to... its an amazing experience that i will never forget and it was probably one of the best nights of my life, i hav no regrets about taking it at all.
    the pills i took was a little stronger than i expected actually.
    just do the pills in halfs, listen to your body and enjoy...
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough

i can understand his concerns, and there is harm in it! Drugs are dangerous. I know before i sniffed cocaine i was scared to sniff it so i asked my fella if i could just stick it in a spliff and smoke it.

If theres a part of you that is nervous (not a little nervous because even now i still get a twang before i drop) but a significant nerve thats causing you to question whether or not to do it, then id say dont.

And smoking its kinda crap :) it can be done though as everyone is saying.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun

does anyone know someone who completly freaked out on e?

I know a few girls who have been taking them for a year now, they always react badly and end up close to passing out with absolutley no self control, even off a maximum of two. My fellas good friend died after taking pills. She had been taking them for years. I know of people who have ended up in hospital after taking a pill from the same batch as me and other friends. I could give you horror story after horror story. I could also give you plenty of stories about how amazing they are. I could tell you of my friends in their late 20s and in their 30s who have been taking them since they were teenagers with not one bad experience. Its just a matter of weighing up the risks. Because there are risks. You just have to know how to minimise those risks, testing, drinking correct amounts and so forth.
  • Options
    cheers lil minx.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Once or twice I've seen people go quite messy on pills and I have been worried about them ...but very rarely. In six years of doing pills I've never known anyone to be hospitalised by them.

...but without a doubt there still remains a risk - however small that may be.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've been very messy on pills but never to the point where I thought I was actualy in any danger as such. Although I have seen someone have a bad reaction, she had a blood vesle in her brain burst and needed four hours of brain surgury, which was a bit shit.
  • Options
    fuck,that is a bit shit.