Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A few friends of mine work for the same company that checks for drugs. Both of them smoke cannabis but arent worried about that coming through on tests as the boss is very unlikely to fire them for smoking green, however, they also both do cocaine. If you sniff the stuff its out of your system so quickly that the months notice they are given is no problem. One of them though, always sticks the last line of coke in the spliff at the end of a session, its our tradition because it just tastes so :yum: if he's smoking cocaine then will that remain in his system for a good few months in a smilar way to cannabis?

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Have you looked at the page from Erowid about testing? There is another page here
  • Options
    Hair testing- ive never even considered whether they would test hair! :nervous: I always assumed it would be a urine sample.

wow.

thanks LadyJade (and nop i didnt look :( im a very lazy person and that site baffles me!! :) ) thanks :)
  • Options
    I doubt they would do a hair test, they are really expencive compared to the usual piss test. I'm surprised that they are given a months notice, seems like they dont want to catch anyone.