Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dry as a dingos dodos

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need to rant.

Tried SO hard to get a Q of nice quality skunk yesterday, so hard! Tried everywhere- lewisham, new cross, woolwich, peckham, bexleyheath, sidcup, welling, crayford even Strood way down in Kent and NOTHING!! At all :( all we could get was an 8th hash or an 8th of commercial bud... people are saying its to do with the 4,000,000 drugs bust in Woolwich-i didnt think the busts would have much of an impact :confused: Could that really affect the bud going around in London?!! Its as dry as a dingos bloody dodos.. the saying is true, cannabis will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no cannabis!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    awww harshness. There's nothing worse than that feeling. erm nip up to derby and i can sort u some out, only takes an hour and a bit from north london - unlucky bout ending up in strood tho, insult to injury.
    :p hehe exactly! Drove all the way down there just to find that theyd only sell and 8th and it wasnt very nice, bordering on crap.
    that's a bit shit, down here where i live you can't really get bud at all, just hash and plently of it.

Although there is good grass going around my area at the moment i hear, haven't got any yet.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    RonHaze, you weren't just offering to do something highly illegal were you?:eek2:
    :no:
    Yeah, it's the same here aswell. Dry as fuck.

I tried hard to get some skunk today. The last time I had any was...when I was in Amsterdam :(...

Ah well, beggers can't be choosers.
    hehe well i might be a begger but i cant be smoking hash :) its all good now finally found some in lewisham.. all gone now, of course :)
    wish i could get skunk :(

only shit soapbar hash,still does the job.