Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Gran Canaria

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Im off to Playa Del Ingles on 11 October and was just wondering if any of u lot have been there? Whats it like? Ive heard its supposed to be really good and the weather supposed to be nice even at this time of year.

Well just wondered how much money u reckon Il have to take, will £300 be enough? I took a grand to Faliraki last year for two weeks and spent almost the whole lot! Im only goin with my fella thou this year so i dont think il be spending as much as we wont be goin mad.

Ive heard theres supposed to be a really good shoppin area, so i mite take my credit card, but i think that could be a bad idea!!

Ta :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey! i have been there before june 2002 i think it was, good place, good nightlife in summer months, this time of year its still nice n warm, emm money wise im not too sure for a week 300 would do i reckon.

Anyways have fun, oh and visit the nude beach lol
    hiya! i went this year with my boyf and last year with my mum...

this year i took £300 with me for a week, maybe a bit more but didnt end up spending it all. if you take a bank card with you, you can take out more money from the bank there.

i liked it there, hence going back again! the beaches get really crowded during the summer but i found a nice secluded bit ;)

the night life when i went is really lively if you go to the main part which i think is around the area of the Kasba Centre.

becareful with your credit card, because i think (im not sure) but dont they charge you commission every time you use it?

have a great time, im sure youll enjoy it!
    My sister went the the other months...she spent stack loads though..about £2500 in two weeks i think but they did something every night.

it is so pretty and nice out there.. my whole family might be going out there next year for our holiday everything is so cheap and good.. the hotel they stayed at was brillient.. yet i forget the name...
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    My sister went the the other months...she spent stack loads though..about £2500 in two weeks i think but they did something every night.

Whaaaaaaaa?? :crazyeyes