Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

woooo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
RAINDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 14th birthday, 18th october..

Ratpack, Squirrel, Phantasy, Herman, Top Buzz, Niki Dimensions, Danny C, DJ Ripple, PA Nebula 2

Nicky Blackmarket, Brockie, Ruffstuff, Devious D, Filthy Dirty Rich, DJ Ron, Perry K, Frenzic, Phaze one and moose hosting :D

Kevin Energy, Luna C, SY, Bunter, Seduction, Uplift, Ponder, Chris-e-maniac, two2 company

Joey G, Jack bass, demolition crew, blah blah blah bored of typing

WOOOOOOO

now for the dilemma, get my raving gear on and bring my glow sticks and whistles or get all my drum&bass gear on and bring the horn.... decisions decisions. :confused: Devious d oooooooh excited!

you WILL all be going.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I cant afford it and I'm well gutted, shite.

On another matter, I've never really thought that the Drum and Bass room at Raindance is that good, not sure why.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda

On another matter, I've never really thought that the Drum and Bass room at Raindance is that good, not sure why.

Save up for this then

Uproar

Energy with Sharkey on the mic ....I know what you like mate ;)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

Maybe because when youre at Raindance the last thing you want to hear is drum and bass? Doesnt have the Drum&Bass atmosphere- I always say that im going to go for the drum&bass because i love the line up but Hardcore and Jenkins lane seem to magnetically pull me into their clutches.
  • Options
    OOOh i get the feeling i might be in the Deep Blue Arch this time round!
  • Options
    Gad dam it skive, that line up is preaty good, sure is tempting. Has Energy changed his name to Kevin Energy then? When did that happen? How did that get past me?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    I thought it's always been Sharkey and 'Kev Energy'! :confused:

Anyway what night ... I'm looking forward to Vibes and Livlee cos I used to love their tapes when I was still in school. Guaranteed to play a classic set :D Technowonderland, I Can't stop Ravin etc.

The last Uproar was quality, this will be even better!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Oh, I just thought he was called Energy, strange, my mistake obviously.
    Not sure I can afford it, I'll try though, the line up does sound top. I know what you mean about the old set, the first bit of music I ever bought was hardcore at the age of about 13.