Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Advice Needed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I DUNNO WHAT I'VE DONE OR HOW I HAVE MANAGED TO DO IT. I PUT MY BEST MATE ON A LITTLE TRUST TESTER AND TOLD HER I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY EX BOYFRIENDS BABY TO SEE IF SHE WOULD TELL HIM..................WHICH THE BIATCH DID!!!! NOW HE THINKS I AM AND INSTEAD OF ME SAYING I WASN'T I HAVE LET HIM BELIEVE I AM I DUNNO WHAT TO DO NOW OR HOW TO TELL HIM WHAT I HAVE DONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS COS I AM TOTALLY LOST IN LIES

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Simple.

Hit caps lock again, then phone him and tell him what happened.

I'm sure he'll forgive you. :)
    Stop lying would be the first thing. Come clean and start telling the truth, get yourself out of the shit your in and i hope you learned your lesson, stop playing little games with people.
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Stop lying would be the first thing. Come clean and start telling the truth, get yourself out of the shit your in and i hope you learned your lesson, stop playing little games with people.

The reason she played the game was to test if her best mate was a two faced little bitch. She found out she was. She was right to do it IMO.

Tell your best mate you lied about it and i'm sure your ex will soon "somehow" find out.

Then tell your best mate to buck her ideas up or fuck off.
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    The reason she played the game was to test if her best mate was a two faced little bitch. She found out she was. She was right to do it IMO.

Tell your best mate you lied about it and i'm sure your ex will soon "somehow" find out.

:yes: agreed
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

I meant SHE should come clean with the lad, dont let him think she is pregnant when she's not. She obviously cant trust her so called mate to tell the lad cos shes a two faced fuck anyhow.

edited to add if you are gonna set anyone up in the future try not to come out with a story of you being pregnant, that could have had bad repercussions for everyone involved.
    Have you still got a thing for your ex? sounds to me like you knew she would tell and you wanted him to think it?
    lieing gets ya no where, look at the boy who cried wolf!