Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ok so this has never happened to me before

ok right, so ive just had yes, yay for me yada yada yada, but the condom split on us.....well not ON us but you get what im trying to say. Anyway, yea, what do i do? im on the pill, but i normally take it at like 10 in the morning but i only just remebered to take it just now.
what do i do?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Take a test.

Go to the doctor.

you will probably be okay anyway.
    if u remembered to take it less than 12 hours after u were meant to then ull be ok but if its been more than 12 hours then u should go to the doctor of family planning clinic or whateva straight away, it should tell u in the leaflet that comes with the pill.
    Originally posted by Applepie66546
    if u remembered to take it less than 12 hours after u were meant to then ull be ok but if its been more than 12 hours then u should go to the doctor of family planning clinic or whateva straight away, it should tell u in the leaflet that comes with the pill.

^ Only if it's the combined pill. If it's the mini pill then you've only got 3 hours (I think), so check the leaflet. Then doctors/family planning clinic/etc.
    Well that sorts out the pregnancy aspect...

if you are worried about STIs you need to go and take a test

STI section on TheSite

Ask Brook - confidential advice

Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185023

Family Planning Association
    Information service on family planning and all aspects of sexual health.
    Helpline: 0845 3101334
    /\ yeh cuz if its being pregnant that you're worried about then you wont be able to know that for a few weeks yet. but it sound slike you'll be fine, you're not that far out on the time that you usually take your pill - so it sounds alright to me.

if you're worried you can always call the nhs helpline if you didnt want to go to the doctors or the family planning clinic.

ps. sorry i dont have their number to hand but you could always do a search on yahoo.co.uk and im sure it will come up. and i know its in the yellow pages too.
    Originally posted by badabing
    sorry i dont have their number to hand but you could always do a search on yahoo.co.uk and im sure it will come up. and i know its in the yellow pages too.

0845 46 47
    u should be ok hun! which pill are u on? as said above you'l be ok if it was in the time limit! hope tis ok. xx
    thanks for all the advice guys. *hugs to all that replyed*

i was more worried bout getting preggers than anything else.
    im on micrigon(sp) 30 pill thing.
    i was worried cos i missed one and during the 7days after that i had i bit of a funny tummy, not much but a lil bit. so i was worried cos of that. i'll find out in a few days if it did affect me, i'll let you all know when i find out the results.
    thanks again.
    Originally posted by Zella
    thanks for all the advice guys. *hugs to all that replyed*

i was more worried bout getting preggers than anything else.
    im on micrigon(sp) 30 pill thing.
    i was worried cos i missed one and during the 7days after that i had i bit of a funny tummy, not much but a lil bit. so i was worried cos of that. i'll find out in a few days if it did affect me, i'll let you all know when i find out the results.
    thanks again.

Hey i'm sure all is fine, Microgynon is a combined pill, i was on it, you can take it up to 12 hrs late so don't worry.
    Just to add, i got preggie when i came off it, not whilst taking it. Incase you worried lol.
    just fort i'd let you all know that i got the all clear this morning, so i can breath again now!