Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

pma........do beleive in it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
Quoted by:Patricia Neal

Whhhhaaaaaat???????
ten pounds a gram please!:eek2:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its been known to work tho. there was that case where people with cancer were conned. they were given just 'surgery' and plain tablets and told their cancer was gone. and for a big percentage of them, because they thought it was gone, it cleared up on its own.
    i heard a story from a teacher about a girl who had a brain tumour. she was told to imagine everyday that the tumour was a lump of cheese and sto imagine mice in her head eating the cheese. apparently the cancer cleared but who knows!

if i was ill i'd go the drugs route but a 'PMA' certainly wouldnt do any harm.
    ooooh PMA is a wonder drug though, oh the niceness that is PMA why is it so hard to find?! :( had it a few weeks ago woooo

sort of on topic
    kinda like a panacea or just the placebo effect (yes we're doing medicine through time at the minute)
    dont really believe it tbh
    Lil-minx; Have you actualy been sold PMA as PMA then? Wierd, that stuff is almost totaly impossible to dose and has a really steep doseage curve, dangerous stuff.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Lil-minx; Have you actualy been sold PMA as PMA then? Wierd, that stuff is almost totaly impossible to dose and has a really steep doseage curve, dangerous stuff.

no didnt know it was PMA...

the other week i did have some pills that i was told had PMA in but i dont believe that. well i did. but now i dont. Had it months and months ago though, unknowingly! Never heard of it at that time.
    pills....mmmmmmmmmmmmm......

fancy some of them, they do provide an outburst of PMA though!...following a few days of the oposite, which is why I'm not going near the things for a while.