Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drink

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
wen you are all goin out what type of drink do you'se buy?
wen i'm getting a cheap carryout i buy a bottle of buckfast but wen i'm goin to a niteclub i drink magners

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    going out for a carryout just concorde or magners or buckfast, if at a nightclub/pub normally magners.
    You drink some weird drinks out on the Emerald Island. :p

I'm a pint man so normally Stella. Sometimes Flaming Sambuka's if I'm in the mood and very very rarely vodka/Jack Daniels with coke.
    well really anything that gets you drunk is fine ;)

as long as it's not completly disguisting and your not mixing the drinks all night.
    Generally Tennents in cans and Stella in bottles when it's a carry out. When I'm in a bar it's Tennents or Harp or tequila if shots are in order. If I'm going to a house party and don't fancy beer then I'll usually get a half bottle of Bells whiskey.
    Re: Drink
    Originally posted by turlough
    wen you are all goin out what type of drink do you'se buy?
    wen i'm getting a cheap carryout i buy a bottle of buckfast but wen i'm goin to a niteclub i drink magners

before i went to scotland i had never heard of buckfast, all underage drinkers drink it on street corners etc. its not even heard of where i live, we all tried it and its not the nicest of tastes, but i guess its whatever rocks your boat.

if im in a pub/club i usually drink JD n coke or pint of lager (carlsberg preffered)
    If I'm at home it will normaly be lager, Hoegaarden, Leff, Duvel or some other like those, either that or vodka or brandy.

If I'm out I dont normally drink that much, probally pints of one of the less offensive piss beers, either that or a girly drink.
    Im not a drinker (or i wasnt for a long period) but when i feel like a drink if im out at a pub its a bottle of bud or a pint of stella (yes im sorry for having no tastebuds whatsoever!) but i like the stuff.. or a sex on the beach :yum: yumness!

and if im at home i love my Kreek (is that how you spell it?)
    It wouldnt be a lil_minx alcohol related post unless i add that getting drunk and disorderly is HIGHLY irrisponsible and dangerous (but as i discovered recently very fun when youve been drinking FAT FROGS) alcohol is evil!
    i like the pints of guiness and the stella. And normally goldshlager (not sure about spelling) for the shots. Anything really, but thats my preference. like the odd vodka, lemon, lime now and again.
    If I'm at home I will drink bottles of Stella and I've just started getting into Chardonnay (white wine).

If i'm out it will be pints of stella or double Perno (sp?) and a splash of coke (muddy puddle). Or if i've had a rough night before I will drink glasses of wine through the next day (sad and girly, I know).
    Usually if I go out to a club, I usually have a screwdriver, once and a while I'll have a Coors light, but not big of a beer person, so usually just screwdrivers.
    Watch out for the date before you post, this thread is from 2003 so I'm closing it now :thumb:
This discussion has been closed.