Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fat Frog

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I hate alcohol its evil and all that stuff but bloody hell... fuck the drugs (for a while), being drunk really is what its all about! Went to wetherspoons bar about 3 for a few beers and a chat with my mate, come 7 oclock wed dragged all our friends down and stumbled out at 10 very very drunk....

orange reef, WKD blue and smirnoff ice mixed in a pitcher....

try it tastes like fruit pastiles!

THE NICEST DRINK EVER after that i couldnt go back to my beers was sinking the stuff all night and the drunk you get is just the nicest pissed there is soooooo nice oooh love alcohol now!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I quite like the kind of sugery drunk you get on those types of drink, although I think I'll stick to beer for now.
    Fat frogs...had them at slane before, 15 euro for 2 big glasses of them, but still.

Drink buckfast sometime,it's a different buzz than other drinks,it's wierd,it's still kind of drunk.
    my mate told me about WKD blue and reef orang mixed, he said it was called kermits cum. its not that nice but he swears by it. maybe he missed out the smirnoff ice, i'll giv it a try
    ribbit ...

whats long and green and stinks of pork?

kermits finger.
    Hay hay! Good gag, took me a while for me to get it, being slow and all.

Shogun; Buckfast feels different because its got shit loads of other stuff in it as well hasnt it, herbs and such, that and its made by a bunch of very secret monks. All a bit wierd.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I've never had buckfast but it sounds like its worth a try... Not the fat frog though, sugar and alcohol hangover, :no:
    I've only ever heard of it, I've never seen it for sale anywhere. its basicaly fortified wine I think, with other secret ingredients in it. Very very popular with teen drinkers in Scotland.
    yea it's very different because there's different herbs and stuff in it,a different kind of buzz.

I must take a look at the bottle next time i get some.
    Ahhh, but they wont tell you, no-one knows whats in it, no-one even talks to the monks who makes it, as I said they're a bit odd.
    well they do a good job making it anyway, gives a nice cheap night of drinking, 1 liter bottle=£5.
    But if you want cheap drinking surely Strongbow is the way to go, 2.5ltrs for 3 quid, bargin!
    suppose,strongbow isn't bad either, nice enough drink, not to be drinking out of the big bottle though, it just seems nicer in a glass, dosen't get as sickening.
    i lurve them blue lagoon pitchers from wspoons-yummy and there only like 6quid, you can so easily get pissed in there without spending a tenner! lovin it! hooray for wetherspoons!

xxx
    cider has to be the best if your drinking on a budget. the special offers on the stuff are amazing! unfortunately i can only drink a glass of the stuff ...any more and i get realy bad heartburn.
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    I've never had buckfast but it sounds like its worth a try...

It's not :p

The only people that bother drinking it are neds, because well, they're cheap bastards and can't afford anything else.

Oh, and it tastes like shite.
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    It's not :p

The only people that bother drinking it are neds, because well, they're cheap bastards and can't afford anything else.

Oh, and it tastes like shite.

Yup.

"Gettyae's a boattle ae Bucky, or you're fuckin' dead"

Fucking neds :mad: