Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

oops

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, i have broken the one rule of living in a shared house, never ever sleep with a house mate. aaaaah! what am i ment to do i have to live with this bloke for a whole year. he was like so u stayin in my room again2nite and i wouldnt have even stopped there in the first place if i wasnt slaughtered and definatley dont need any repeate performances even tho he is a nice guy. so the question is what do i do to stop it becoming all uncomfortable? (preferably without offending him) ooh and theres other people in the house aswell. ta

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tell him that you just wanna stay friends because it could make it awkward living together, you had fun but you cant see it going anywhere pfft i dunno good luck :)
    Just say you're really sorry but you don't want to mess things up for a whole year - it was fun, but it's better to forget it and just be friends and housemates.

Chances are, he may be a little disappointed short-term but he'll still see where you're coming from.
    Just tell him you dont want anything more then act normal around him. Ive been in this situation before, the more normal you are, the easier it is. Its always worked for me anyway :D Good luck, let us know how things go :p
    i followed everyones advice and it wasnt to bad. we all sat there and watched telly last nite and it only felt a bit uncomfortable. ta chucks

mel****