Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

This is a big fuk you to.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ANA.... and every girl alike, so this probably goes out to most girls across the world !
who remembers by post "WooooooHoooooo" anyone? well if you do it explains how great i felt when i spent the night with my girlfriend, well fuck that... none of it is true, i no retract every word... she is like my ex in every way, a lying, CHEATING, bitch.. as I'm sure 98% percent of all girls in the entire world are.
She told me only yesterday, how much she loved me, how much she wanted to see me everyday, how she cant stand 2 seconds to be without me, well ok i admit i thought about leaving her a while back because i thought it would be easier for me if i went out with some1 who lived closer, but no matter how much i thought about it, i loved her and would not want to leave her for anyone, well today... actually tonight, i find out, she is cheating on me with her ex.... shit i said to myself i would never cut myself ever again, for the sake of my friends, for my own sake, looks like I'm now lead to do it no matter what i do to stop, this my seem pointless, she don't read this page but i need to get this shit out. Life is sooo fucked i hate it, in the words of my illustrious former grunge self... "Life is fucked, the world is fucked, everything is fucked, we are all better of dead"

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awww crap. This is what I hate about ex'es being around on the scene still. What is it about fucking ex'es? They're an ex, and an ex for a damned good reason. :mad:

Anyway, don't start all that cutting crap. You'll get over it in time. It's just going to hurt for an age.
    When the last ex to cheat on me did, and we split up, it took me at least a year to get over it, and cost me a relationship on the way. :mad: It's only this Spring/Summer that I've actually started to feel good about myself again.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    sean mate........ dont cut yourself over it... its not worth the pain mate, you know us lot are here for support and as good friends.. if you want to talk catch me on msn of text me or something mate im a good listener if trez aint about :D

but just a quick question... do you know for sure?.. how did you find out?..she dont seem the type!
    Thats so harsh hun, imso sorry to hear this. So you have finished with her for good? The pain doesnt last forever and it happens to most people at one point, im sorry to say :(
    Chin up darlin, i'll be on msn later sweety if you wanna chat.
    Vicxx
    omg hun.
    i'm so sorry
    well ya know i love ya (even though you probably dont wanna hear me going on right now) right i'll text you.....
    hey thats some fucked up girl (soz man its true) but dont start that cutting shit. all them things you said to me... just remember them... and the thing with the ice. do that but ffs do not cut. YOU QUIT you told me YOU QUIT no more man dont do it again. ya stronger than this ya dont need to do it ya can beat it....

It's only a girl... theres millions of them outa there.

i hope this helps later man.
    Hi there
    First off, I'm really sorry to hear about your girlfriend's behaviour. There's nothing anyone can say to change what she has done, but the way that you deal with it can change the outcome. If you are thinking of cutting again, try to havea long think about how you felt when you were doing it before - and all the reasons you stopped. Sure, this girl has really hurt you, but do you honestly want to hurt yourself on top of that? Try to take control of your own personal wellbeing and then it's up to others to follow.

If you need to talk to anyone about how you are feeling, call Samaritans on 08457 909090

Or check out some of the links here:
    The Self-harm Resource Page
    www.selfinjury.freeserve.co.uk

And keep Pm-ing all the guys here!

:)
    First off sorry to hear about what you've been through. Break-ups are hard enough as it is without other people being involved. If you need to chat PM me mate. Without going into too much detail it happened to me. And involved my best mate so I know how your feeling.

If it's any consellation (sp?) I believe these things happen for a reason. You can't truely love until you've been badly burnt. That way you know true love when it comes along.

Just because one female has shat on you doesn't mean that all girls will. There are some real stars out there and when you find yours you will know. Give it time and give them a chance. Once you find that special someone give them a chance and don't compare them to this last one, sitting about waiting for it to happen again.

NinjaMaster is wise. NinjaMaster is right. :)
    Hun, I'm really sorry... Wanna go out later? Gimme a call tonight if you're up to it. At least let me know you're alright. Promise me that. I think it might be good for you to talk about it... But i completely understand if you dont wanna. I just want you to know i'm always here for you. You know what i always say to you on the cutting side, so i wont repeat myself. But seriously, come talk to me cause i dont want ya to be alone mulling over it, it'll only make things worse. Keep yaself busy, gimme a call and we'll sort summat ok?!
    Luv ya hun.