Home Anything Goes
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

What does 'browser' mean...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Someone asked me what browser I'm using. I don't really know what browser means. :D

So what does it mean? Example's please...

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Internet Explorer, Opera, Nutscrape Navigator, Mozilla

    it means web browser - the program u use to see web pages
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aaahh, DUH!!

    Thanks dude. I feel pretty stupid at the mo but who cares :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by crescendo
    Aaahh, DUH!!

    Thanks dude. I feel pretty stupid at the mo but who cares :p

    hehe no worries, u'll get used to it :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: What does 'browser' mean...
    Originally posted by crescendo
    Someone asked me what browser I'm using. I don't really know what browser means. :D

    So what does it mean? Example's please...

    So what did you tell them if you didnt know? People ask me what im using and i have not got a clue so i just tell them im a geek and aint got a clue. i only switch the damned thing on :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: What does 'browser' mean...
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    So what did you tell them if you didnt know? People ask me what im using and i have not got a clue so i just tell them im a geek and aint got a clue. i only switch the damned thing on :D
    They asked the question via e-mail, so I took my time to reply (i.e. I asked you lot).
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: What does 'browser' mean...
    Originally posted by crescendo
    They asked the question via e-mail, so I took my time to reply (i.e. I asked you lot).

    hehehe cheat :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmm, wonder how long it will take for this to get moved to Computers & The Net :rolleyes:

    :lol: ignore me, im in a wierd mood
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    :lol: ignore me,

    I normally do :lol::lol:
    *Runs and hides* :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    hmm, wonder how long it will take for this to get moved to Computers & The Net :rolleyes:

    :lol: ignore me, im in a wierd mood

    shall we take bets? my moneys on 43 minutes from now
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I normally do :lol::lol:
    *Runs and hides* :p


    Har dee har har har
    Originally posted by RonHaze

    shall we take bets? my moneys on 43 minutes from now


    Its now 10:04 am where i am... still not moved :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    Har dee har har har

    hehehe I couldn't resist that one, you walked straight into that didnt you :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you knock one letter off the word "browser", then you get the villain behind all of the Mario Brothers games.

    Just gotta save the Princess Peach.

    Not that it was a constructive comment or anything!
Sign In or Register to comment.