Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bloody dog

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Pissed on my damn carpet this morning she did. I got woken up at 4am by her padding around and me being exhausted told her to go lie down, she kept me up for 2 1/2 hours jumping on and off my bed before at 6:30 I was facing my wall when I heard 'pssss' I didn't realise what it was until 7:15 when my mum came in, I turned around and she'd pissed on the friggin' carpet. I had to put all newspaper and kitchen towels on it while I went to school, I also had to shut the window so now my room stinks and it still isn't friggin' dry :mad:

Damn dog.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tis why my only pet is a stuffed animal :p

yes... I really am that big of a nutcase ;)

what kind of dog is it?
    Border Collie. She's cute as hell lol.
    Does she always sleep in your room?

Maybe you should get her a Dog house in the Garden?

smdoghouse.jpg
    Re: Bloody dog
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    Damn dog.

Sorry not doggies fault, doggie tried to wake you so you should have let her out :)
    Oh don't talk bout doggies!

I let mine in today thinking he wouldn't pee anywhere!

But little did I know he lifted his bloddy leg to a white cover on my chair! :mad:

Still love him though. :D
    Take doggie for a walk round the block before going to bed and if you have a garden get doggie a dog flap.

If its a puppy you need to reward him/her for good behaviour, don't rub its nose in it - he/she just won't understand.

Mind you - I've been lucky - our dog ws from a pound, about 8 months old and he seems to have learned not to pee in the house before we even got him.
    He's part border collie but part corgi.
    Re: Re: Bloody dog
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Sorry not doggies fault, doggie tried to wake you so you should have let her out :)

IT WAS 4AM! She doesn't usually pee on the carpet either so I didn't expect it. Oh and Diamond, she has one, she just never uses it.

We usually let her out at night but I didn't realise she hadn't been out when I went to bed lol. It was still wet this morning god damn it.
    I remember when my Mum's last dog (A German Shepherd) was still a little. I came home at stupid-o'clock absolutely steaming drunk. Let the dog out but never noticed if she went to the toilet or not. Straight up to bed. About an hour later I woke dying of thirst so stumbled down stairs in my boxers to stand in a fresh warm dog turd :yuck:

Warm softness oozing up through your toes is not the best feeling in the world. Stuck my foot down the toilet to flush most of the crap away before attempting to have a shower.

Needless to say I left the poop for my Mum to clean up. :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    I remember when my Mum's last dog (A German Shepherd) was still a little. I came home at stupid-o'clock absolutely steaming drunk. Let the dog out but never noticed if she went to the toilet or not. Straight up to bed. About an hour later I woke dying of thirst so stumbled down stairs in my boxers to stand in a fresh warm dog turd :yuck:

Warm softness oozing up through your toes is not the best feeling in the world. Stuck my foot down the toilet to flush most of the crap away before attempting to have a shower.

Needless to say I left the poop for my Mum to clean up. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not laughing. That's not funny.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Re: Re: Re: Bloody dog
    IT WAS 4AM! She doesn't usually pee on the carpet either so I didn't expect it.

Sorry no excuse :D

you should have got out of bed, took her outside in the freezing cold then gone back to bed :)

she did try to tell you she was desperate, good job she didnt want a number 2 eh :lol::lol:
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Bloody dog
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Sorry no excuse :D

you should have got out of bed, took her outside in the freezing cold then gone back to bed :)

she did try to tell you she was desperate, good job she didnt want a number 2 eh :lol::lol:

Would have been easier to clean up . . . MUCH easier.

And I refuse to get up when I'm warm and comfortable in my bed. It doesn't happen easily you know!
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bloody dog
    Would have been easier to clean up . . . MUCH easier.

aye maybe but if she shit at 4 am and you didnt get up till 7:15 then I bet the bugger would have hummed :yuck: :yuck:
    lmao :lol::lol::lol:

I like this thread :D