Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Style or comfort?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was trying on a really nice pair of shoes the other day, but didn't buy them because they weren't that comfortable. But that got me thinking - how many of you buy clothes because they're fashionable, and maybe sacrifice comfort or practicality?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i will not wear anything i don't feel comfortable in.

my wardrobe consists mainly of baggy jeans, t shirts and comfy trainers.
    i like nice clothes but wont buy something that isnt comfortable. , I wont buy something that looks shit and is comfortable either. It has to be both
    I buy both but dont tend to wear the uncomfy stuff for more than an hour. I should learn by my mistakes really :rolleyes:
    Style. Most people would agree, as I really don't believe anyone wears heels out of comfort. Sure you do get used to it, but it's a process.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    i like nice clothes but wont buy something that isnt comfortable. , I wont buy something that looks shit and is comfortable either. It has to be both

i meant this. i don't buy clothes that are JUST comfy. i buy them for their looks too.

but my 'nice' doesn't mean tarted up to the eyeballs.
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Style. Most people would agree, as I really don't believe anyone wears heels out of comfort. Sure you do get used to it, but it's a process.
    ah thatll be why i dont wear high heels!
    apart from the fact i cant walk in them
    Im for style and comfort, i have my own style and only buy clothes that i feel comfortable in. Although heals can be a problem but i wear them anyway even if they do hurt my feat after an hour.
    it as to be a mixture of both, my style and what I think is comfortable. For example, I tried on pixie shoes for a laugh, and they're actualy really comfortable. But I wouldnt buy them, because I dont like the style.
    bita both, i cant wear summat that makes me feel like i can barely move or whatnot but im not gonna go out in summat that looks like a bin bag
    i think this is what most people'll say
    It has got to be nice & comfortable otherwise i'm not wearing it :D

.:Crispy:.