Home Anything Goes
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

Feck you!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
TOO RIGHT!

Fnar fnar.

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Feck you!
    Originally posted by BritJames
    lol

    tsk, making fun of misunderstandings is not nice :p

    but sod off ... you ... cow

    AYE! YER MAW!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Feck you :yeees:





    ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Och fnar :mad:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Feck you!
    Originally posted by BritJames
    shhh you'll wake the neighbours - with your brash Scottish gabble

    WTF! I'm SO typing on a computer you retard. Really. :rolleyes:

    AND YOU! SARAH! Don't get me started. I shall wave a fist..and it will sooo..threaten you. ya huh.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wtf are you on about :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fecking no!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Becky -

    We want SCANDAL! So..yeah, OMG Becky, look at her butt, it's like SOOOOO big, she must be like, one of those rap guys girlfriends, it's like, SOOO big and round..and BLEUGH!!

    I've had choccie, and I'm having terrible writers block. :(
  • White NoiseWhite Noise Noob Posts: 624 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    Eh? is anyone else confused or am i just being dense? :confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Feck you!
    Originally posted by 1983
    AND YOU! SARAH! Don't get me started. I shall wave a fist..and it will sooo..threaten you. ya huh.

    No, please don't do that. I'm sorry :nervous:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Feck you!
    Originally posted by Faith
    No, please don't do that. I'm sorry :nervous:

    AND YOU SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!! ffffffnar.

    God, this went down like a ton of bricks. :|

    YOU ALL SUCK
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Feck you!
    Originally posted by 1983
    AND YOU SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!! ffffffnar.

    God, this went down like a ton of bricks. :|

    YOU ALL SUCK

    OMG just FUCKING ignore me then :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

    What, am I not GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!

    NAAAAARGGGHHHHH

    Fnar.




















    :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Feck you!
    Originally posted by BritJames
    *slaps becky about with a fist*




    yes, fist!



    heheh

    Omg. Phil Mitchell. :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Feck you!
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    OMG just FUCKING ignore me then :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

    What, am I not GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!

    NAAAAARGGGHHHHH

    Fnar.




















    :heart:

    You so wish you could say "Och". But you can't. So there. fnar. etc.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by 1983
    Becky -

    We want SCANDAL! So..yeah, OMG Becky, look at her butt, it's like SOOOOO big, she must be like, one of those rap guys girlfriends, it's like, SOOO big and round..and BLEUGH!!

    I've had choccie, and I'm having terrible writers block. :(

    I got a nice butt thank you, its the rest of me thats a mess :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Feck you!
    Originally posted by 1983
    You so wish you could say "Och". But you can't. So there. fnar. etc.

    OCH
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Feck you!
    Originally posted by 1983
    AYE! YER MAW!

    That was SOOOO schoolyard yesterday. Tsk.




    OCH AYE THE NOO! .
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think someones forgotton to take medication tonight :p
Sign In or Register to comment.