Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated subforum .

message from molo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
just got a letter from molo and he said to say hello :wave: and he'll come back and talk to us as soon as he can :)

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello Molo :).
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Where's he gone?!

    Heyyyyy moloooo :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    Where's he gone?!

    Ooops - he's gone to Uni hasn't he?!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    Ooops - he's gone to Uni hasn't he?!

    lol yeah, derby
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    lol yeah, derby


    Don't they have internet in Derby Uni?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Don't they have internet in Derby Uni?


    i guess so but from the sound of things he's not found it yet
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Don't they have internet in Derby Uni?
    Yeah, in the halls he staying you get free 24 hour net acces, my he hasnt got his puter with him. The library has internet access aswell.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Thats unlucky, the poor lad, whats he done to deserve that? :(
    We have bee through this already!!!!! Your in fucking derby yourself:eek2: :crazyeyes


    :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Stop saying that you evil << Insert any profanity here. >> It's not true. :banghead: :crying:
    ha ha I made you cry :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    he said hes lookin forward to seein u around vicki :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    he said hes lookin forward to seein u around vicki :)
    Did he? ah bless :D

    I was gonna pop in and see him at a bar hes working in and say hello. Ive been a bit ill though so couldnt make it :(


    Originally posted by BritJames
    eeevil!
    mwuahahahahaha!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Did he? ah bless :D

    I was gonna pop in and see him at a bar hes working in and say hello. Ive been a bit ill though so couldnt make it :(


    ahhh, u shud wait till i go visit him and then you can see me tooooo! :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    ahhh, u shud wait till i go visit him and then you can see me tooooo! :D
    yay! thats sounds like a brilliant idea!!! :p
    let me know when hun :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Well lets face it darlin, teling someone they're from Derby is enough to make anybody cry!


    And lets be honest, he's not the only one hoping to bump into old Vinyl is he!

    *Drools*
    :lol: less of the old you :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Sowwi Miss Vinyl :nervous: :blush:
    I'll let you off, only cos your soooo sweet :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    ahhh, u shud wait till i go visit him and then you can see me tooooo! :D


    I just found out a friend from Abroad has moved to Derby and is working in a pub there (God knows where in Derby - but it's not so big), Maybe we should have a Derby meet-up - Vicky can be incharge of preparing some finger food!!! :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I just found out a friend from Abroad has moved to Derby and is working in a pub there (God knows where in Derby - but it's not so big), Maybe we should have a Derby meet-up - Vicky can be incharge of preparing some finger food!!! :D
    Oh thats it, nominate me!!
    :D:naughty:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Oh thats it, nominate me!!
    :D:naughty:

    Hey I just figured you'd delegate and get Ron to do all the hard work - BTW is your internet fixed at home now? :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    yay! thats sounds like a brilliant idea!!! :p
    let me know when hun :D

    it'll be soon :) end of october me thinks
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BritJames
    'chelle babes,
    Can you pass my regards onto him :)

    Cheers

    I didn't get to say tata properly


    added a special line to my letter just for you :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Hey I just figured you'd delegate and get Ron to do all the hard work - BTW is your internet fixed at home now? :D
    mmmm what is thats supposed to mean...I know im god at delegating....but how do you? :confused::p:D
    yep, imon the net again :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hard work? :lol:
    i have the organistaional skills of a sponge
    and the motivation of a half eaten apple
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RonHaze
    hard work? :lol:
    i have the organistaional skills of a sponge
    and the motivation of a half eaten apple
    pms
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hehe, I'm sure once Freshers Week is over he'll be back here like a shot!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tell him i say hi, dout he'll care but ahwell
Sign In or Register to comment.