Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

smokin in halls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
uni starts next week and i was wantin to know how easy it is to smoke in your room in halls. any tips for it
cheers

Comments

• Options
    don't invite the security guards in for a smoke

they were very lax when i was in halls. got busted once tho (by the pigs)

what uni is it?
  • Options
    Most uni's couldnt give a fuck at all, as long as its only puff and your not dealing.
  • Options
    If your halls are like my sis's the smoke detector things are really sensitive & even if you hang out the window you end up having to evacuate the whole block :D It's not fun night after night @ like 2am in the morning.

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    If your halls are like my sis's the smoke detector things are really sensitive & even if you hang out the window you end up having to evacuate the whole block It's not fun night after night @ like 2am in the morning.

Amen to that brother! We put a sock over the alarm to stop it going off. They are really sensitive I "accidently" set the a;arm off by spraying deodorant in its dirrection.:naughty:

Bopz
  • Options
    Make sure you say that your a smoker when they ask you, that way they will probally put you in a room without a smoke detector.