Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex is shit unless there love??????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sex is shit unless theres love...

do you balieve this saying does it not matter to you if theres love or not???????

me im unsure...

Comments

• Options
    Nope, sex can be good without love, it's just that love gives it an extra edge. It gives it meaning. Makes you feel wanted and loved.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Sex with love is different. It's more emotional and gives sex meaning and purpose. Sex without love can be good in a passionate way, but for the closeness, bonding and emotional side love is needed.
  • Options
    Sex with love and sex without love are different things, really, if by sex without love you mean one-night stands. ONS can have a lot of passion and excitement, and are fun in their own way, but really good sex can only really come about if youre in a long reletionship- as much as anything cos you learn what really dfrives your partner wild.

But ONS certainly arent shit.
  • Options
    Sex without love is good.( At least one hopes it is).
    I was mauled once by a maniac with those long fu manchu nails.
    She was was in the throes of passion.....my back hurt for a week.
    Do be careful with those nails ladies!

Sex with love is excellent.

Although.....there have been moments.......well....with love it is actually better! Yes. Sex with someone you love is definitely better!
  • Options
    Hmm.
    Sex when you're in love is 1000000000x better. Sex out of love, like everyone else said, is good, but sex in love has that X-factor. It's with someone you care about and who cares about you. Blah di blah... everyones said what I mean, but yeah, Sex in love. Ace.
  • Options
    Everyone thinks about shagging people they really fancy & celebrity fantasy etc.
    But when it comes down to it I don't think I'd want to sleep with someone I didn't care about & therefore have never had a ONS and probably never will, but that's just me.

(excluding Anna Kournikova ;-)
  • Options
    Sex without love can be fantastic!
    Just hard rough passionate fucking, you can just release yourself and not worry about any strings attached or any of that!
    And thats what it is a Fuck, when your in love you dont tend to fuck someone you tend to make love to someone, thats the difference!
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~

You can have sex and have one hard fuck with somebody without the love. Yes, you will have a good time and yes you will enjoy yourself but sex with love gives it a added bonus. Sex with love makes it that bit more special. Sex with love makes it very emotional and very personal. Sex with love gives it a meaning. Sex with love isn't just a fuck.

yep i agree,im in a serious relationship at the moment the sex is fantastic and afterwards i just love laying in his arms, holding me really tight :)

but i think sex without love can still be amazing it just dosent have that extra edge, the bond if ya like.