Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

im a stupid bitch

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've been coughing my guts up for the past three weeks, it started to go away but this last week its come back again along with really bad pressure headaches.

so i go out last night dont i :rolleyes: and on top of that (if you read my other thread you'll know that...) i was out for hours in the rain last night with a big palava... and it didnt do me any good at all.

so i think im going to make a trip to the docs tomorrow, but i reckon it will have to be in the morning, which will mean i'll have to miss my film and tv acting class, which i really dont want to - but then again i havent learnt my lines. however i have a feeling my great aunt is going to pass away if not this evening, in the very early hours of tomorrow morning - so i wouldnt be going in to college anyway.

but its really strange, i've never had a cough like this before - its ever so rattly, just like an old man's smokers cough - but im an ex-smoker (except for recently as ive had a shit few weeks, but i havent had that many), not one of these that goes round smoking forty a day or anything. so i dont think it is that. or at least i hope its not anyway.
sometimes its alright and my throat is just a bit aggravated, but then all of a sudden i'll just start choking.

very strange. anyway - i dont see the point to this topic too much being as though im going to the docs to sort it out, and none of you are going to pass any drugs down the internet line to me. just didnt think there were enough topics going on here, plus that and why the hell not.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There aint much i can say except, no you ain't a stupid bitch :).
    thanks, but we'll have to agree to disagree!

i wont to stroke your bump.:)
    why are my 'feelings' alright right?
    my aunty passed away this morning in her sleep. RIP honey x
    Originally posted by badabing
    why are my 'feelings' alright right?
    my aunty passed away this morning in her sleep. RIP honey x

Aww sorry to hear that:(

I wished he well in the other thread about your eventful night.

.:Crispy:.
    Originally posted by Crispy
    Aww sorry to hear that:(

I wished he well in the other thread about your eventful night.

.:Crispy:.
    i know, thanks i appreciate that
    Originally posted by badabing
    i know, thanks i appreciate that

No worries :)
    Even though you were not a heavy smoker it still could be the fags. I know people who have just smoked 5/10 a day and packed in then gone on to have a cough.

Also remember this time of year is the worst time to get coughs/colds. We think its warm so go out in just tshirts then it persistenlyrains and its very damp, then we get shitty coughs/colds.

I got a bad cough at the moment :(
    Im so sorry to hear about ya aunty Bb. hope you feel better soon.