Looking for support for self harm? This community is a safe space to talk with others who have similar experiences, whilst you may also want to check out our content which has lots of information on things you can do to help your recovery.
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

LiveJournal or Deadjournal

SystemSystem Posts: 8,600 Community Managers
If anybody has any spare codes for either and theyde like to give me it, then please PM me. I would pay, but......I cant afford to. Thanks all :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have a lj code i think, but someone will have to tell me where i find it since they changed the layout?! :confused:
    Id like a code, but I didnt want to ask incase you all thought I was being too frontal.

Anyone else please? :)
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I have a lj code i think, but someone will have to tell me where i find it since they changed the layout?! :confused:
    I was thinking the same :confused:

If I can find where the codes are hiding, I'll give someone one as Glitterys good deed for the day :D
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    I was thinking the same :confused:

If I can find where the codes are hiding, I'll give someone one as Glitterys good deed for the day :D

When you do, could I have it please?
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Tweety, it is in Help then Site Map
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    When you do, could I have it please?
    Done :)
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    Tweety, it is in Help then Site Map

Done :)

Thank you, about the only place i never looked.
    Thanks!