Home Anything Goes
Group Chat may be taking place on the boards this evening while we swat some bugs with our software. Head to this thread for the latest information on what's happening, and what to do if Group Chat doesn't go ahead. Thanks for being patient while things are a bit uncertain. :)
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated subforum .

Monday Afternoon Giggle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
A little old lady answered a knock at the door one day.

Only to be confronted by a well - dressed very young man carrying a vacuum cleaner

" Good Morning " said the young man

" If I could take a few minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest high powered vacuum cleaners "

" F*** - Off " shouted the littleold lady " I haven't got any money " and she proceeded to slam the door

Quick as a flash the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open .

" Don't be too hasty " he said " Not until you have seen my demonstration " And with that he emptied a bucket full of horse manure all over the hall carpet .

" If this vacuum does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet , Madam I will personally eat the remainder "

" Well " she said " I hope you got a F****** good appetite coz the electricity was cut off this morning ! "

Comments