Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Information re me the last 2 weeks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can I ask people to tell me what I have been like over the last two weeks as far as moodyness? like have i snapped at you? or generally been a cow towards you ?

I have been taking Evening primrose oil now for the last few months and although i am still suffering with bad stomach aches etc I actually think my mood swings have not been as bad.

So now I have actually started my period I wondered wether anyone has actually noticed any difference over the last 2 weeks before I actually came on? Cos i know I get stroppy sometimes.

Hope you can understand that, im not sure if I understood it mysel :lol:

Comments

• Options
    nope youve been as nosey as ever :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gavman
    nope youve been as nosey as ever :p

Well im a woman......what do you expect :p

Least I have not got loads of people saying ive pissed em off, could it be because ive been the taking the stuff reguarly and doing a few other bits I may be getting better to what I was.

Time will tell eh :)
  • Options
    I think you have been in a reasonably good mood, not that you are mean to me anyway. Well not until the baby is born lol. :p:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I think you have been in a reasonably good mood,

hhhmmmm well thats nice to know :)

and when the baby is born I wont get on to you (not that I would anyhow), but your gonna be that knackered you wont need crap here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    hhhmmmm well thats nice to know :)

and when the baby is born I wont get on to you (not that I would anyhow), but your gonna be that knackered you wont need crap here.

Hehe thanks, thats also nice to know. :)
  • Options
    I havent personally noticed any difference in you, its hard to tell on here, and i never thought you were particularly stroppy on here anyway. I think evening primrose really does help with mood swings though, especially if taken in conjunction wth vitamin B6. I always take it during my period.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    and i never thought you were particularly stroppy on here anyway.

I have been at times and I think its been before im due on. When I have read some replies ive made at a later day ive noticed myself I seemed like a stroppy cow.

Ive been doing a few things differently lately including the evenig primrose and I really think theres a drastic change, I just hope it stays that way.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames

Even when I took you off the lj thingy, you were nice n stuff.

I was really MAD, ANGRY, PISSED OFF with ya :mad:

for ten 10 seconds then thought what the fook :p
  • Options
    I find that Evening Primrose Oil and starflower oil is fantastic for warding off the time-of-the-moth monster - you can buys capsules with both in one - bit more expensive but most definitely worth it!
    :)