Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

skunk

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello all. I got hold of some skunk over here in england...

Im not a new user of gear i been to amsterdam tried there nice grass smoked loads here over 3 years or so but...

I got this skunk . wow. shit . scarey. my mate made one joint. didnt seem to do much so he was like this stuff is crap. so he loaded the next one up proper. hmm not good idea. i was in brighton where i live near pavilion. at first it was brilliant usual thing u get giggles n that thinking the pavilion was a curry place for some reason, then it turned proper nasty. i started acctually triping out. every one became part of me everything made no sense. so i tried to go get the bus home. first of all my feet felt like they had sticky tape on them harder i tried to walk the more tired i got. the further the bus stop got away

so i tried my hardest to concentrate on the bus stops but they were going away from me. i decided to get my bus ticket out but it kept crunching it self back up into my hand. by this time i started having enuf cause i was geting a bit scared. so i walked somewhere dunno where but i ended up in town. as i was gunna get the bus i couldnt help my self having a lay down on the path something in my head was telling me how lovely and comfortable the path look i just couldnt get it out of my head . everything started geting worse and i could see no end to this shit. everyone was laughing everyone was crying whilst i was in this what it felt like computer program. traped ina frame trying to get out but nothing was happining everything was repeating itself.

i cant remember the end but my girl friend picked me up from somewhere lol. said i was walking with big foot movements.

freaked me out so bad i gave the skunk to my dad who also says its some of the best stuff he ever tried.

anyone know what the fuck it was. i never been that triped out b4. and i smoked loads in dam. anyideas/ cheers j

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: skunk
    Originally posted by jamesfowler2k2

anyone know what the fuck it was. i never been that triped out b4. and i smoked loads in dam. anyideas/ cheers j
    it was fucking good gear mate! try getting it back off your dad ...when he's cabbaged in the corner ...
    try a one skinner in a relaxing soft environment with your favourite music on. for a change ...have the music on low. you'll actualy hear and experience more from the music when it's low cos your going to be a bit wary of the smoke ...a bit tense ...your senses will be very hightened cos of the weed and your tension produced adrenalin. try melting into the music and no matter what happens try not to get up from your comfortable position no matter what. try and do it all with your eyes closed to get the visions going ....sounds great. the pavement bit made me laugh. reminded me of a very heavy session i had on oil ...i was staggering home absolutley freaked out ...couldn't look at anyone on the busy street and the pavement was beckoning ...in full view of a very busy city centre crowd i leaned against a wall and just slid down it and slumped ...within ten mins i was happy as larry and didn't move for about an hour ...with a grin from ear to ear!
    omg ive had some shit like this before i was in the pub with my mates and one of them was like have a blast on this sar this is proper good green (so i did not like im gonna turn it down :lol: )

anyways i done a joint and i was off my tree and luvin it, its definatley gotta be the best buzz ive ever had on green.

it was like that scene on friday where ice cubes trippin out, if someone waved there hand in front of my face i'd get a trail of there hand for about 5 mins after :p

and giggles im bad enuf straight but on this shit........christ :lol:

had a thoroghly good evening tho :D
    sounds like you are BRILLIANT shit, enjoy it, i wish i could get skunk but can't :(

sit, skin up, relax,listen to music,chill out, don't pack it too much the next time and build up on it, you'll soon master smoking skunk.
    im still a bit scared to get stoned again terible in it. i just gunna get some good old solid and get stoned hehe
    ah come on, use it sensibly and smoke it, i wish i could get skunk, be grateful, go back to it after a few sessions on solid again.
    thing is i take oxazepam i think they clash a bit . i do like my grass had a good go in amsterdam. peace all
    why you take oxazepam ?
    If you normally smoke green and u havent smoked it in a few days. then after the first few spliffs ur alwys gona be lean. ur jus a lightweight who had some decent skunk which blew your head off! west london gets the best high grade ! come see me sometime, altho sounds to me like u couldnt handle a phat smoke ! ;)
    James; why are you oxazepam? I presume for short-term anxiety problems, thats what its for, being a benzo and all.

If you are having problems with anxiety I'm not sure its wise to be using puff, for some it relaxes them, but others not.

Also how long have you been on it and whats your dose, it will be addictive, its best not to be on benzo drugs for longer than a few weeks, a month tops really if you are taking them every day.
    well i always had anxiety
    but recently my best mate marc died of cancer at 20 which made it worse. i been taking them since june. not many some days i do some i dont

some days i take 2 or 3. 10mg ones makes me better. im doing better than i was at first i was taking 3 at least oxazepam and 1 temazipam. 20mg but gave up the temazipam at nite as i dont need it and it was making me fucked lol. peace all
    Taking a benzo for that length of time isnt always a great idea, how is your doctor about refilling your script? Is this the only treatment you are getting?

If your doctor is just going to keep giving them to you and do nothing else then you need to talk to him about other options. Benzos are really only supposed to be used short-term, they are a cover up, in that they solve the problem, but only while they are active. You should talk to your doctor about getting into theropy, that could well help solve the under lying problem.
    im a bit drunk now. sorry. i take them because in the morning i feel so bad thats all really.. :)
    James, I'm most certainly not trying to have a go at you or anything, I just think other options with the benzo will be more effective in the long-term. Talk to your doctor about the longer term options.
    what u mean diffrent ones?
    Originally posted by jamesfowler2k2
    what u mean diffrent ones?
    i just started laughing when i read that. brings back a few memories that simple single sentence.
    No I mean coming off the benzos, treating the problem, rather than just covering it over. They are physicaly and mental addictive if taken for extended periods.
    Go and see your doctor about it.
    i dont wanna tho mate im having fun
    Up to you isnt it, I dont know your case and obviously your doctor is prescribing them, and s/he should know.

I'm just saying they are addictive, and if you actualy want to solve the problem, they wont do it. Good luck whatever you do.
    Skunk it some good shit;) I'm always off my trolley after just a regular J :lol:

.:Crispy:.
    ever since i snorted heroin my nose aint ever been the same any idea morocan lol? mite be the ketamine tho
    Dont mix ket with your benzos, its pretty seriously dangerous. Ket isnt a sedative by itself but becomes one when mixed with a downer.

You could find yourself knocked out, or worse.
    i been so out my head with ketamine i dont thin k it gets worse wont do it again tho i had loads and loads of pints and loads of cheap cider

then one line of K and i was gone then another line when i woke up about 40 mins later and when i woke up again i found i had sick all over my top nice not.

I pushed K over the limit paid the price.
    ever since i snorted heroin my nose aint ever been the same

never seen Pupl Fiction?
    yep lol. didnt go like that tho was just nice done h twice probally never again
    probably...;)

i would never try h.