Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

stoned - more honest?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically its in the title, if you're stoned are you more likely to tell the truth about something?

/random

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think you would tell the truth when your stoned.

Its more when your drunk I reckon.
    It could happen, because when stoned you are more relaxed, and you feel somewhat closer to the people that your're with, so you could feel more comfortable telling someone something that you normally wouldn't.
    It's a possibility, depends on how stoned you are but more than likely i would say you wouldn't be more likely to be honest than what you normally are, whenever you are stoned you know what your doing, it's not like being drunk...but being drunk,yes there is where sometimes you can be too honest.
    thanx for ur answers, i asked because i got a text from the person i like last nite while he was very stoned tellin me he likes me and wants a picture of me to show off to everyone and i dont know if i should belive him or not basically!
    when youre stoned lying is just soooooooo much effort, i know i cant be bothered to lie when im stoned.
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    when youre stoned lying is just soooooooo much effort, i know i cant be bothered to lie when im stoned.

:lol:

i can relate to that, whenever your reallly stoned you just couldn't be bothered but sometimes it's differnet, all depends on your circumstances and who your talking to.

since i've seen you blond batman i'm sure he wasn't lying.
    Originally posted by Shogun

since i've seen you blond batman i'm sure he wasn't lying.

thank you :blush:
    I'm not sure I get more truthful on puff, but then I'm generaly truthful anyway.

Now speed, MDMA or GHB can get you into trouble, saying something that just comes out wrong and sounds either insulting or wierd.
    When I'm stoned I can't be arse to talk let along txt. I just sit down & enjoy the moment but got to get in the supplies for when the munchies settle in:lol:

.:Crispy:.