Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do you get eye wrinkles...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and smile as much as you can. Do you notice any wrinkles around your eyes?

Now, after staring at a computer screen for an hour or two, do the same. Look in the mirror and smile. Do you notice any wrinkles around your eye's now?

After I've been on the computer, when I smile I get so many wrinkles around my eyes, but when I smile any other time I haven't got any.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Do you get eye wrinkles...
    Originally posted by crescendo
    When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and smile as much as you can. Do you notice any wrinkles around your eyes?
    Yep, I do. It's called age, and it creeps up on you slowly but steadily. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    not that i know of, maybe you two are just old......:p
    Yep, I do too, when I smile, but I have lines underneath my eyes like all the time whether I'm smiling or not or at the computer or not. Just always there.

Also have wrinkles on my forehead too. Probably from squinting my eyes too much or scrunching up my head when I get annoyed or angry.
    when I laugh and smile I get them. God, give me 10 years and I'll just be one horrid old bag :p
    Originally posted by fugue
    not that i know of, maybe you two are just old......:p
    Cheeky mare! :mad: I've only just really started noticing them this Summer. Mind you, I've had more sleepless nights, and been going out until late a lot more often this Summer. Hmmm, any connection I wonder? :chin:

Mr_Wobble ;)