Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

MOBO Winners

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
http://www.mobo.com/2003/vote.shtml

I love Justin Timberlake but really, best R&B act?! :eek2:

And best fashion for Lil Kim??? Who the hell decided that?! :lol:

Oh and it's gonna be on T4 this Sunday.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    dizzee rascal should of won best garage act although i think lisa mafia is ok and i think joe budden should of won best hip hop act hes great but i dont think he gets the coverage/radio play he deserves, but thats just my opinion.

and faith i totally agree about the lil kim thing
    I think the MOBO awards are shit, half of those nominated have only like released one single (Punjabi MC) and they are winning act of the year! and even Lisa Maffia was like what the fuck when she heard she was up for Garage act because she felt her style was more RnB! And as for Big Brovaz they have just turned into a cheesy comercial pop act. Big up all the American artists that won though, they deserved it! Even 50 Cent who kept me and all the 11,999 people at Wembley waiting for him to leave the awards and come do his concert - was heavy though still :yeees:
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot
    I think the MOBO awards are shit, half of those nominated have only like released one single (Punjabi MC) and they are winning act of the year!

Maybe because Panjabi MC has been on the underground circuit for quite a while. Its not all about the charts y'know :rolleyes: :p
    And I think it was stupid to give L'il Kim a "Thanks for coming and presenting on this tiny little island" award, specially for fashion, when she wears no clothes ( not that Im complaining :naughty: ), and giving 50 Cent all his awards really quickly because he has to go perform at Wembley.